what excursions are a must do with a 6yr old boy

bdm

my family is more of the beach/pool vacation people. we dont do alot of sight seeing. i was reading about the excurion on labadee with the trampoline in the water and was wondering if it was something you really had to pay for in advance or if it was something that if the kids see it and want to do it can you pay for it at that time

I would recommend a "pirate ship" excursion if available in one of your ports of call....my 6y/o nephew had a great time, the pirates interacted really well with the kids and they even got to walk the plank, jump off the side of the boat into the ocean and swab the deck!! I went with him and I had a great time as well.

will be cruising 4/19 on the liberty and we have only done disney cruises with the kids. what are the best excursions for 6yr old

In Grand Cayman, take him to swim the stingrays.

In Labadee, just relax on the beach - rent floating mats - get him some time in the waterpark, or whatever they call it.

In Jamaica, go cave-tubing.

Have a great cruise!

I would recommend a "pirate ship" excursion if available in one of your ports of call....my 6y/o nephew had a great time, the pirates interacted really well with the kids and they even got to walk the plank, jump off the side of the boat into the ocean and swab the deck!! I went with him and I had a great time as well.

This sounds great. I would also recommend a dolphin encounter. :D

Archived