Upgrade Fairy visits 4 days before cruise!!!

Tweets

I am leaving on the Golden Princess this Sunday October 3rd and I had given up any hope of an upgrade but I still checked my personalizer once in a while. I booked a partially obstructed window room because I needed at least some light. I took a cruise on the Grand Princess last year and I had an inside cabin which felt like a cave. Anyway, on this past Thursday I checked my personalizer and I couldn't believe it had changed to B429 a balcony room on the Baja deck. Well, I gave a yell and one of my co-workers came running to see what was wrong! I thought there was a mistake so I called Princess and it was true.

I wanted to let people know that upgrades really happen-I suppose some people cancelled maybe due to worries about hurricanes.

I also wanted to say that this board is really great. I have been on a few cruises but I still like to come on and check the boards because of the great info you guys give.:o

Congratulation on your upgrade. We are leaving on the Sapphire this Sat. and we got upgraded from a mini-suite to a suite. My very first suite and I am a happy camper.

Again congrats.

Marilyn

Congratulations!!!!!

I also know the feeling. Leaving this Sunday on the Grand and got up-graded from a mini-suite to a full suite.

Enjoy your cruise. You are going to Love the balcony!

Marcy

Archived