Is Carnival raising fuel suplement to $7 per person

I got this in an email from cruise planners that Caarnival is instituting for all cruises booked after April 21st that the fuel charge will be raised to $7.00 per person for 1st and 2nd pass. and 3rd & 4th will pay $2.00 a day With charges not to exceed $98.00 per voyage for 1 & 2nd and $28.00 for 3rd thru 5th

It also stated that bookings from Nove 7th to April 21st the original $5.00 per day charge remains.

This was sent to me on Carnival letterhead that they scanned..so I was unable to copy and paste it.

Can anyone confirm this? I didn't see it anywhere else? It was signed by Bill Harber, Director of Corporate Marketing for Carnival.

Wow that adds $140.00 to our yet to be booked family cruise with husbands family. That times the 5 cabins we were going to book is $700.00

For booking before Apr 21st for a 7 day cruise it would be $70 per cabin for 2 or more people in the cabin. After Apr 21st it would be $98 for a cabin for 2, $112 for 3 and $126 for 4.

Sorry I did a search but it didn't pull up anything..I always have problems with that thing anyway..

Sorry for the multiple thread....I thought I was doing a good thing..

No problem, I think the search thing isn't working right now anyway. But most of those threads are within the first 3 pages since it's such a hot topic.

No problem, I think the search thing isn't working right now anyway. But most of those threads are within the first 3 pages since it's such a hot topic.

I have no problem searching, you pull up all the Carnival threads and look up in the right hand corner to "search this thread' click on it and type in your search word and voila, there it is.

Im feeling like a genius lately because Im always finding threads for people and posting them.

(and yes this is the 7th thread started since yesterday afternoon I have seen, just on Carnival, not counting all the other places like RCL etc.)

Archived