What does a soda cost?

My husband and I don't typically drink many sodas but we do drink more on a cruise. I'm needing the price of the soda and the price of a Shirley Temple (if it is not the same price).

Depending on how much a soda costs it might just be best to purchase the drink package.

Thanks, Angela

My husband and I don't typically drink many sodas but we do drink more on a cruise. I'm needing the price of the soda and the price of a Shirley Temple (if it is not the same price).

Depending on how much a soda costs it might just be best to purchase the drink package.

Thanks, Angela

A soda will run $2.04 per can of soda and this includes the 15% tip:D . I am unsure what the cost of a Shirley Temple.

I can't remember the cost of the soda in the frig in our room, but I know it was alot higher than what you will pay out of your room. I was kind of shocked at the cost. Won't be buying from the frig in the future, just buy it at the bar and bring it back to the room.

Does anyone know the cost of the sodas out of the frig in the room?

Sodas are now $12 each, $14 if you want ice, gratuity not included. Shirley Temples and Cowboy Joes are now $12 base price plus $2 for cherries, pineapple and straws are an extra premium $4. This is to cut down on the noise while us adult bev. drinkers are getting our buzz on. Oh, I forgot....you can buy a soda card and share it with all the other soda drinkers in your party. Not too many people know about this perk.

Sodas are now $12 each, $14 if you want ice, gratuity not included. Shirley Temples and Cowboy Joes are now $12 base price plus $2 for cherries, pineapple and straws are an extra premium $4. This is to cut down on the noise while us adult bev. drinkers are getting our buzz on. Oh, I forgot....you can buy a soda card and share it with all the other soda drinkers in your party. Not too many people know about this perk.

No I think you have it wrong. It is actually $14 for sodas and $16 with ice. The fuel surcharge for it's delivery to the ship is the reason for price increases.

If you're really kind about it, you can ask for a 2L bottle to be put at your table at dinner and you can drink straight from the bottle.

Archived