shore excursions for teenagers

I don't think these excursions are very popular, as most parents want the teens to stick with them while in a foreign country. We just returned from the Miracle and there were at least 200 teens onboard (spring break) and only one girl signed up for the only excursion offered so they cancelled it.

The last cruise we were on they didn't even offer any. I asked about it at the pursurs desk the first day and was told it was organized by Camp Carnival. They said they do them if they get enough kids to participate but we were never asked and it was never brought up again.

I don't think these excursions are very popular, as most parents want the teens to stick with them while in a foreign country.

Yep! Sailed with my then 16yo daughter on Conquest last July, and she understood ahead of time that we would be together while off the ship! Teens have a way of finding trouble (sometimes) or sometimes the trouble finds THEM, and you don't want that trouble to come while in Jamaica, etc!:eek:

Archived