How can I get to the juice factory in Moorea? Do I have to rent a car?

spookie2

I am not sure if Le Truck runs reliably on Moorea, and I would prefer not to rent a car. I will be on a cruise. I know that the cruise has an excursion that includes a stop at the juice factory, but I don't think that I want to do the whole excursion. Is there a fee to tour the factory? If so how much is it. Thanks!

Perhaps the tour was more organized than what we had, but we grabbed a taxi from the dock and asked for a circle island tour. One of our stops was the juice factory and basically all we did was see the gift shop and have some samples of juice(actually fruit flavored rums). I'm guessing there must have been something more attached to it, but we saw only that and the rest room before our driver swept us away for something else.

Charlie

We just rented a van with a driver( there was 6 of us) and did a circle island tour. There is a factory when they actually show you 2 different types of pineapple and the process of the fruit. quite interesting to watch..

Went to the shoppe where you can buy souveniers, pareos, vanilla and the rums ,that you may consume free of charge at back end of the store.. What a way to get a buzz.......We bought the pineapple rum, which actually has the whole pineapple in the bottle./then continued to Mt Belvedere Lookout, which had an awesome panoramic view of Cooks Bay... You will have a great time on Moorea........

Archived