Luggage Tag Question

First_Time_Sailer

We received our Luggage tags from princess on 2/21/2008 for our May 4th sailing. They are Maroon and are letter "A", which I assume was for Aloha deck. Since we received them, our cabin has changed to a cabin on Caribe deck. Do we need new tags, or will they just figure it out?

Thanks!

We received our Luggage tags from princess on 2/21/2008 for our May 4th sailing. They are Maroon and are letter "A", which I assume was for Aloha deck. Since we received them, our cabin has changed to a cabin on Caribe deck. Do we need new tags, or will they just figure it out?

Thanks!

The letter A means Aft. They also use the letter F and that means forward. So just put your new cabin number on the tag and have a great cruise.

marilyn

Once you get to the pier you can get the corrected tags for your new deck. I'm sure that if you just used your old ones, you bags would take a while to find their way to you.

Brian

Thanks!

I'm planning on bringing a case of water with me. Do you think I could just attach a large piece of paper with name, cabin number and sail date instead of a luggage tag? Thanks

Unless some one posts they have done this I would say the case of water will need to be hand carried onto the ship or put in a piece of luggage.

Have you ever seen how they handle the luggage? I doubt water would hold up to those conditions.

A piece of paper wouldn't.

It would be faster if you filled out new tags at the pier than putting on the old ones. They do have a way of finding out what cabin you're now in, but it will delay the delivery of your things.

Bringing a case of water is no problem. Just stick a couple tags on it, tip the stevedores, and it'll be at your door when your luggage arrives. We've done it a couple times without a problem.

I'm planning on bringing a case of water with me. Do you think I could just attach a large piece of paper with name, cabin number and sail date instead of a luggage tag? Thanks

I taped a luggage tag on my case of water and it arrived at our cabin before the suitcases.

We put a luggage tag on our case of water on the Emerald last month, no problem. :)

Archived