Welcome Letters

• 2 weeks later...

We are heading to Florida tomorrow for our wedding on Thursday and will be gone for almost 2 full weeks! If I've shared the documents with you and someone else asks for them please send them and continue to share! Expect a detailed photo review when we return!!

We are heading to Florida tomorrow for our wedding on Thursday and will be gone for almost 2 full weeks! If I've shared the documents with you and someone else asks for them please send them and continue to share! Expect a detailed photo review when we return!!

Oh wow. I've been looking for just that! Please email me!

Ramirezfamily2015@yahoo.com

Here is a picture of the templates a very nice girl had pinned from her wedding and sent me. She sent me several other templates as well. Let me know if this is what you're looking for!

Im not a lady, but I have it and I'll send it to you....We used for our wedding...

Thank you for your email. I like some the ideas you used in your other documents.

I'm really partial to the style of slord12's. I've been splicing my own from a copy I have, but it isn't as tidy as hers.

Edited by MsFox

Thank you for your email. I like some the ideas you used in your other documents.

I'm really partial to the style of slord12's. I've been splicing my own from a copy I have, but it isn't as tidy as hers.

OK Cool..

Whenever you come back, I'd still like your version. Please 😀