Welcome Letters

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by J's Gal viewpost.gif

Hey guys, just finishing up my welcome letters. It is two sided (both pictures attached), and then they are trifold.

Hello :) - I'm getting married in May and would love a copy of this welcome letter template if someone could please forward I would really appreciate it! - Thank you so very much!! kokobeech2@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would love samples and templates for our wedding. If anyone has info for invites, welcome letters, save the dates, etc... I am so bad with wording things. I have family that have never sailed before and want them to be as infomed as possible. What info did you send out to guests??? Thanks in advance, Shelly

I would love samples and templates for our wedding. If anyone has info for invites, welcome letters, save the dates, etc... I am so bad with wording things. I have family that have never sailed before and want them to be as infomed as possible. What info did you send out to guests??? Thanks in advance, Shelly

I have the template that LINDAJSTEEL sent me!! its perfect!!! I am using it for my wedding cruise NEXT week :D it has clip art & the wording and details and wedding/ports/cruise!!!! alls you do is edit it & put in your info ;) If anyone wants it let me know!!!

I have the template that LINDAJSTEEL sent me!! its perfect!!! I am using it for my wedding cruise NEXT week :D it has clip art & the wording and details and wedding/ports/cruise!!!! alls you do is edit it & put in your info ;) If anyone wants it let me know!!!

I would love to check that one out.

det1969@aol.com

Thanks!

I'm happy to see that what we did is getting passed around. Do you have any idea how many people I've sent this to? Thanks for passing it along!

Linda -

Not only does it look great, but it's so comprehensive and even a non creative type like me can have something nice for my guest! :D

Thank you for sharing all your hard work.

It's great.

Could I please get a copy of the template as well?

kenyatta3@aol.com