How Old Are Cc's From Princess

roe2ship

Not really! DH is 55 and I am 52 - married 14 years (I was married previously to a definately-NOT SO -DH!) - DH was 42 when we married and he had never been married before.........of course, he WAS waiting for me you know!

Both retired (thank you Lord!) and just loving every day of life! Going on Sun over Thanksgiving and HAL (I know, blasphemy on this site!) transatlantic in April.

We are all cruiseaholics, so doesn't much matter what age we are - I sure hope I am still doing this when my hair turns white, my face wrinkles (ok, I confess there are probably already a few....) and I need orthopedic socks - no matter what..........we hope to still be cruisin'!

Ok, I've got far too much time on my hands! :eek:

Totals to date:

Under 20: 21 (counting the 4.75er someone posted)
20 - 30: 21
31 - 40: 40
41 - 50: 68
51 - 60: 46
Over 60: 24

It makes a great pie chart but lo' it too big (35kb) to attach.

Larsen, thanks for taking the time out for those results. I was trying to submit that as a poll and made one wrong click and there it was on top of the page.:o
It was pleasure to see so many responses. Nice diversity on this board.

roe2ship, you are most welcome! I certainly agree, it sure does disprove the idea that Princess seems to cater to the [I]really really really[/I] old bunch. If our little survey is any indication of the actual passenger load the diversity of ages sure indicates that is just not true.

Archived