Ionithermie Algae Detox at the Spa

CrusinAgain

Thanks much everyone and the other thread was very helpful. It does not sound like something that would be beneficial enough for me. Immediate results sounds good but it appears it doesn't stay that way even if you carry on with diet and exercise or else someone would have said it worked and stayed that way. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

My friend had it done last week on our cruise. She did lose inches, but within about 12 hours she broke out in a rash over the area where they put everything on her. She also mentioned a very hard sell for expensive products.

Some basic facts about fat are it takes a long time to put it on and it takes a long time to take it off. Our bodies are like banks and calories are the money and fat is the savings account. Deposit more calories than we withdrawal and the account will grow. Another thing to keep in mind is withdrawal too fast or too slow and the interest rate goes up or down. In other words, our body has a memory called metabolism. If we lose too fast, the memory kicks in and our metabolism slows down. If we go on a cruise and eat too much, metabolism goes up. This is why we gain 5 or 10 pounds and lose it right away after we get back. Conversely, when we lose too fast we gain it right back along with some new fat cells, making it even harder to lose fat the next time. There are no quick fixes and these detox schemes are scams.

They advertise this process of loosing inches on every cruise but does it work for the $159 per treatment (recommended 3). That's lots of money and I would expect some good results and not just 1 inch somewhere.

The only loss you are guaranteed is out of your wallet, but my DW enjoyed her 3 massages and seaweed wraps so that must make it worth while.

Some basic facts about fat are it takes a long time to put it on and it takes a long time to take it off. Our bodies are like banks and calories are the money and fat is the savings account. Deposit more calories than we withdrawal and the account will grow. Another thing to keep in mind is withdrawal too fast or too slow and the interest rate goes up or down. In other words, our body has a memory called metabolism. If we lose too fast, the memory kicks in and our metabolism slows down. If we go on a cruise and eat too much, metabolism goes up. This is why we gain 5 or 10 pounds and lose it right away after we get back. Conversely, when we lose too fast we gain it right back along with some new fat cells, making it even harder to lose fat the next time. There are no quick fixes and these detox schemes are scams.

I have never heard it compared to a bank but I loved your comparison. Thanks for your response.

The only loss you are guaranteed is out of your wallet, but my DW enjoyed her 3 massages and seaweed wraps so that must make it worth while.

Thanks, I was hoping their massages were worth something and was seriously leaning in that direction and now I am leaning more since you responded.

My friend had it done last week on our cruise. She did lose inches, but within about 12 hours she broke out in a rash over the area where they put everything on her. She also mentioned a very hard sell for expensive products.

Oh my and I have sensitive skin also. This does not sound like it is something I should do. Thanks so much for your information.

Archived