Indepedence of The Seas Spring Break?

Jimmer

Me and my family are booked on IOS on the eastern caribbean on 4th april and i am just wondering if this is a busy times for teens beacuase i am a teen and just wondering if there be plenty of teens on board around the age 15-17 age group

aslo do you tend to get the same amount of teens on a 8night cruise as you would on a 7 night cruise

thanks

I will be on this cruise with my 2 kids (12 & 4), and it is their spring break at this time. But to be honest, all spring breaks are at different times, so different areas have breaks during various weeks.

For instance, I am in a small school district in Los Angeles, and we get 2 weeks off for Spring. If I lived one block over, my kids would be in a different district and they would only have one week break (they are happy I chose the small district!!:D ).

My cousin in Arizona can't come with us because her spring break is 2 weeks before ours, so you just can never tell who is off when.

But there will be alot of kids and teens on this one, since it's a family-kinda ship, in April, when most schools have break.

You'll have a blast.

• 1 month later...
Me and my family are booked on IOS on the eastern caribbean on 4th april and i am just wondering if this is a busy times for teens beacuase i am a teen and just wondering if there be plenty of teens on board around the age 15-17 age group

aslo do you tend to get the same amount of teens on a 8night cruise as you would on a 7 night cruise

thanks

I just saw this posting.

My wife & I will be travelling with our 17 yr old daughter(at the time of cruise)on April 4 IOS Eastern. She will be spending most of her time in Fuel, the teen club. In previous cruises, she has met teens from all over the world. There were teens on the 4 nt Sovereign as well as the 7 nt Navigator we were on so I don't think an 8 nt will be any different especially since it is Spring Break.

We have a roll call and please register with your family for the Meet n Mingle Cruise Critic sponsors. Teens can come to it too. Please go to the roll call and post.:)

Yes, there will be plenty of teens on this cruise, one reason we opted for the 3/7 sailing. No offense, it just is easier to get hotels and flights, when we are not competing with spring breakers! Wanted to do a mid Feb sailing, but one in our group owns a florist shop and with Valentines Day, their busiest time of the year, it was not going to happen.

Archived