? for those whove cruised with small children

jennifer22780

will I completely regret taking a smaller, compact stroller??? at first, i i was set on my smaller stroller. it doesnt fold up very flat, but its a lot lighter and a bit smaller, and does a decent job. it doesnt have all the compartments or as deep of a basket underneath nor does it recline as much as my graco, so now im wondering just how hard it would be to get around the ship if i brought my graco .... so now im second guessing myself... will it make a big difference in getting around? im guessing regardless ill have a tough time down hallways, etc....

which do you recommend me bringing???? i just think i wont have to carry anything extra with the big stroller because the basket is bigger, so that would be a big plus too.... then again, storing the graco in the room wont be fun....baby is too small for me to consider umbrella stroller...

oh yeah, ill be on NCL Spirit if that makes any difference...

Graco (my so called SUV):

pTRU1-3000221_alternate1_reg.jpg

kolcraft lightweight stroller:

PD_ZL006-RBY_300x300.jpg

A few years ago we were on the Disney Wonder with 2 of dgks who were 12and 18mos at the time. Their mom's took the "SUV's" and even gate checked them at the plane. Both kids napped in them comfortably being pushed around the prom. deck and it saved a lot of time that would have been confined to the cabin trying to get them to go down in the pack and play. I think the cabins are a little bigger on DCL, but when the strollers are collapsed they are not much different. If you think you little one will nap better in the SUV, I say go for it. Grammy

We took our two full size strollers with us and it was fine, the hallways are wide enough, gets tight when the room stewards are in the halls but we never had a problem squeezing by, and we really liked having the big basket underneath made it easy to store any thing we needed as well as all the goodies we purchased. We would store them just inside the door of the cabin at night. hope this helps:)

Archived