can i change ship

patry

I put a deposit on a Majesty sailing - then changed to Navigator - diff itinerary etc - and then changed cabins on the ship twice as better ones came available. NO charges - I used my TA tho - but RCCL should do same for you if you reserved direct.

we have a reservation on the liberty can be chage for freedom as long as their is avalibility? do they charge for the charge?

we have a reservation on the liberty can be chage for freedom as long as their is avalibility? do they charge for the charge?

It all depends if you are before or after final payment. Before no charges. After then penalties will apply. When is the liberty cruise? Final payment in general is about 70 days before.

It all depends if you are before or after final payment. Before no charges. After then penalties will apply. When is the liberty cruise? Final payment in general is about 70 days before.

Based on OP's count down clock he is within 68 days of sailing.

:rolleyes:

yaeh 68 days and freedom is one week earlier...

Since you are within 70 days, but more than 30 days before, you will lose the amount of your deposit, which should have been $250 per person.

Other than that, your full payment (less the lost deposit) can be transferred to a booking on the freedom for the week before.

Archived