Vision of the Seas Internet Service

Hi - Since you just took the Vision cruise, I was wondering what you thought of the production shows with the RCCL singers and dancers. You won't hurt my feelings if you give me your honest opinion as I really want to know. My daughter is one of the dancers and I know she is having a great time working for Royal Caribbean. She said it is an absolute dream job and she couldn't ask for more. However, me as her mother, would love to see her continue her college education so I'm just curious how the shows actually are. I know my daughter is a very accomplished dancer with tons of accolades over the years as a teenager so I'm comfortable with her talent, but I wonder if it's a good fit for her since she gave up a nice college scholarship to try the cruise entertainment job. I want her to be happy and I sure hope that the show is fun for her. She's debating another contract and is more concerned with the actual choreography and show more than the destination or size of the ship. She loves to perform so I was just wondering how the show went. I know the shows are boogiewonderland and some sort of broadway show. If you saw the shows let me know. Your honest opinion means a lot. Thanks a bunch.

I saw boogie wonderland and loved it.

I also saw some dance routine the cast did for the last night of the cruise and that was also really good.

other than that I just saw the comedy/magic shows.

I understand about your concerns regarding education etc but if this is what she wants to do, she is going to do it one way or another. I realized that with my own daughter a long time ago.

Good Luck :)

But yes I did love the shows.

Thanks for your quick response. Gee, you really made me feel a bit better. I'm glad the shows were entertaining. I know she chose RCCL because of their great reputation for being selective with their level of dancers. My main feeling is that she really does love it alot and is very happy with the whole experience. I guess if I was a young girl I would love it too. I appreciate your response regarding your own lessons learned with your child/children. Yep, I know we have to support them, but it does help to know that at least what's she doing is being enjoyed. Thanks so much !!!

Thanks for your quick response. Gee, you really made me feel a bit better. I'm glad the shows were entertaining. I know she chose RCCL because of their great reputation for being selective with their level of dancers. My main feeling is that she really does love it alot and is very happy with the whole experience. I guess if I was a young girl I would love it too. I appreciate your response regarding your own lessons learned with your child/children. Yep, I know we have to support them, but it does help to know that at least what's she doing is being enjoyed. Thanks so much !!!

Were you on the Vision the first week of Jan (6th-13th). We were on her and noticed a lot of the entertainment's family was on the ship. We were sitting next to one of the dancers moms that was video taping. We also met Kenny James's family and friends. It was a great trip.

We thought the shows were fabulous. Especially Boogie Wonderland, everyone was talking about it. I am sure your daughter does a great job and probably loves it too!!

Thanks to you guys for saying what you think. We're going on Vision in August. I know it won't be anything like the Freedom and I've never had a problem with Royal.. Do you guys know if they have an ice cream machine??? I know, but on sea days, it's goodddddddd...

Thanks to you guys for saying what you think. We're going on Vision in August. I know it won't be anything like the Freedom and I've never had a problem with Royal.. Do you guys know if they have an ice cream machine??? I know, but on sea days, it's goodddddddd...

hahaha yes they have an ice cream machine in the windjammer, however it was off by 6 every night if the ice cream lasted that long. Kids were filling up cups instead of using cones.

Archived