Please post your planned or completed itinerary

judyf

Great thread, and even though we are going in less than two weeks (!) I still picked up a few more ideas. We are spending 9 days on our own then boarding the Island Princess SB on May 26:

May 17 - SFO - ANC, arrive 7:30PM, rental car at airport

May 18-20 - No set plans - probably hang out on the Kenai Peninsula visiting Seward and/or Homer.

May 21 - to Whittier for a PWS cruise (either 26 glaciers tour or Major Marine). Overnight in Girdwood, Carriage House B&B.

May 22 - 12:30PM ferry to Valdez, Brookside Lodge for 2 nights.

May 23 - Stan Stephens 6 hr cruise out to Columbia Glacier

May 24 - Richardson Hwy, Thompson Pass, Worthington Glacier if open. Overnight at the Copper Center Princess Lodge.

May 25 - Glenn Hwy back to Anchorage, Matanuska Glacier, Hatcher Pass. Pick up DMIL at airport in Anchorage. Drive back to Seward.

May 26 - Give DMIL time to wander around Seward, Ididaride, Exit Glacier. Back to Whittier late afternoon, board the Island Princess.

May 27 - College Fjord and sea day - recover from the last 9 days

May 28 - Glacier Bay

May 29 - Skagway. Rent car, drive to Emerald Lake, many stops.

May 30 - Juneau - Mendenhall, maybe Glacier Gardens, tram to Mt. Roberts if weather is nice, generally wander about.

May 31 - Ketchikan - check out the totems, flightseeing to Misty Fjords with Island Wings

June 1 - Inside passage

June 2-4 - Vancouver, visit a close friend, maybe Butchart Gardens, head home.

We are driving to Seattle the day before we leave.

Day 2 - Juneau - plan to go to Mendenhall Glacier via the local shuttle and after that we'll see (depends on weather)

Day 3 - Yakutat Bay

Day 4 - Sitka - plan to explore historic town, national park and raptor center on foot ... or maybe take a taxi if we get tired

Day 5 - Ketchikan - signed up for the Saxman Village totem excursion

Day 6 - Victoria - nothing planned yet

This is probably the least-planned vacation I've even done! :D

I love reading these itineraries! Here's ours--

June 12th Last day of school with students

June 13 Finish Grades get to airport by 12:00 noon

Fly from MSP to SEA

check into Sheraton--Dowtown/Pike Place booked on Hotwire

Space Needle and Mariner's game

June 14 Pike Place Market

Embark Norwegian Star

June 15 Cruise Inside Passage, use new camera lens!

June 16 Ketchikan 7am - 3pm

Bear Creek Zipline

Others are kayaking and others seeing totem poles

June 17 Juneau 7 am - 1:30 pm

Whole family (16 people) doing Juneau and Mendenhall Glacier tour

Cruise Sawyer Glacier

June 18 Skagway 7 am - 5 pm

Rent a car from Avis, travel to Emerald Lake, follow Murray's Guide

June 19 Prince Rupert 4 pm - 10 pm

I want to do the Canoe Quest and Rainforest Walk, but husband isn't sure about it. May just do the town on our own.

June 20 At sea

June 21 Arrive SEA

Rented mini-van through Thrifty at port--will return to SEA

Drive up to Lynden, WA visit 95 yr. old Gma

Don't leave for MSP until Thursday the 26th. We will go to Mt. St. Helens, Mr. Rainier, take the ferry to Victoria, etc. Can't wait!! Don't have hotels lined up yet for after the cruise, but will stay with aunt one night and call ahead for the others.

And now for something a little different - we are travelling using the ferry system. I don't think I'll ever get my husband on a cruise plus we want to stay longer in port. We will be going with our 11 yr old son.

I planned all this myself with much help from this forum and Tripadvisor. I can't wait!

Kim

7/4- fly SFO to Ketchikan (frequent flyer miles); walk around the town and enjoy the 4th festivities

7/5 - Orcas Cove with Southeast Seas Kayak; Saxman

7/6 - Totem Bight; Misty Fjords with Island Wings

7/7 - ferry to Wrangell; walk around town

7/8 - jet boat trip to AnAn to see Bears

7/9 - ferry to Juneau

7/10 - pick up rental car (Avis at airport, Costco discount) and drive around (Mendenhall, salmon hatchery, AK brewery); whale watch with Orca Enterprises

7/11 - walk around town (less cruise ships in port that day) and whatever else we feel like doing

7/12 - Tracy Arm tour with Adventure Bound

7/13- fly to Haines; pick up rental car at Captain's Choice; drive Haines Highway and Alaska Highway to near Whitehorse. Overnight at Muktuk sled dog ranch.

7/14 - drive to Skagway; put us and car on ferry; drop car back in Haines and we'll overnight on ferry

7/15 - ferry arrives in Sitka

7/16 - Sitka

7/17 - fly home

And now for something a little different - we are travelling using the ferry system. I don't think I'll ever get my husband on a cruise plus we want to stay longer in port. We will be going with our 11 yr old son.

I planned all this myself with much help from this forum and Tripadvisor. I can't wait!

Kim

7/4- fly SFO to Ketchikan (frequent flyer miles); walk around the town and enjoy the 4th festivities

7/9 - ferry to Juneau

7/10 - pick up rental car (Avis at airport, Costco discount) and drive around (Mendenhall, salmon hatchery, AK brewery); whale watch with Orca Enterprises

7/11 - walk around town (less cruise ships in port that day) and whatever else we feel like doing

7/13- fly to Haines; pick up rental car at Captain's Choice; drive Haines Highway and Alaska Highway to near Whitehorse. Overnight at Muktuk sled dog ranch.

7/14 - drive to Skagway; put us and car on ferry; drop car back in Haines and we'll overnight on ferry

7/16 - Sitka

7/17 - fly home

I am really impressed with your itinerary. Using the ferry system is something I would like to try at some point!

Kim

7/9 - ferry to Juneau

7/16 - Sitka

7/17 - fly home

This is a total inspiration to me! I really want to do an trip like this on the ferry!

I'm happy to see people are interested in doing this sometime. DH and I had done the ferry 12 years ago (just before I got pregnant) and enjoyed it but we didn't get off much. I've been always wanting to go back and now it's our 25th wedding anniversary so that's a great excuse!

I think $ wise it's not too bad either. My current cost estimate is about $5300 for the two weeks, without food, small fees and incidentals (and definitely not counting shopping!) and using FF miles. My son being 11 gets us 1/2 price on his ferry tickets and discounts on a few other excursions. Another good reason to go now before he's older and we have to pay more! Plus most of our accomodations include breakfast and we'll carry a small cooler with drinks, snacks and lunch stuff. Also saves on the calories!

If you want to get a cabin for the long hauls you need to book early. I started planning last summer (hubby thinks I'm sick!) and figured out how long I wanted in each town. That way I was ready when the ferry schedule was published in January. I printed it out and analyzed the schedule (north or south bound was ok with us). I managed to find a route without middle of the night timing in port (ferrys run according to the tides). That would have been hard on the kid.

Watch for my trip report on tripadvisor in July!

Kim

June 15, 2008- Leave SFO at 7:15 AM for Vancouver, BC. Board HAL's Volendam for 14 day cruise.

THAT'S IT SO FAR! I need to get to work (obviously) and plan our trip. I got side tracked (easily done) planning another trip to Las Vegas. Sad thing is I know what shows we want to see in Las Vegas and it's not even till August! I need an intervention to keep off of the Las Vegas boards:eek:

Thanks for starting this thread and those who have replied. I will get to planning tomorrow!

Cheryl

(Not sure if I copied and pasted correctly!)

Okay, I am in Las Vegas Board Rehab and actually booked something. Not quite as adventurous as most of you, but being our first time to Alaska we will go with ship sponsored excursions.

Day 1- Fly from SFO, board HAL's Volendam

Day 2- Inside Passage (Cruising)

Day 3- Ketchikan- Ketchikan Duck Tour (funny looking vehicle tour)

Day 4- Juneau- Best of Juneau! Whale Watching Quest, Mendenhall Glacier, Alaska Salmon Bake

Day 5 Skagway- White Pass Summit Scenic Railway

Day 6- Glacier Bay Scenic Cruising

Day 7- College Fjord Cruising

Day 8- Seward- May go to the Sealife Center (on our own)

Day 9- College Fjord Cruising

Day 10- Glacier Bay Cruising

Day 11- Haines- Eagle Preserve Wildlife River Adventure

Day 12- Juneau- ???

Day 13- Ketchikan- ???

Day 14- At Sea

Day 15- Vancouver- fly back home and plan the NEXT vacation, but I need to check the Las Vegas Boards first!

Thank you NancyIL and Judyf for trying to talk sense to me.choozin cruzin, if you need any help with that Las vegas trip let me know!:)

Cheryl

• Administrators
Cheryl,

You did all that, that quick? You're good!!! Hope you post a review So I get to see how you liked them.

Judy, great idea here and I'm glad you brought it over from "our" board. ;) Hope you are finding some helpful suggestions.... I'm finding that even compared to Hawaii last summer this Alaska itinerary is in constant flux. I thought Ketchikan (we have 2 days there because of our 14 day back to back itinerary) was settled, until both SO and I became fans of "The Deadliest Catch" -- hellooooo, cancel and rebook! Heck, I just cancelled an excursion yesterday, as we'll be going with our rental car in Haines instead... and we still have 23 days until our flight to the West Coast, when we really need to have some finalized plans! Lord, help an indecisive Libra! ;)

choozin cruzin, if you need any help with that Las vegas trip let me know!:)

Cheryl

I would love any suggestions. We are on sort of a budget, now that we booked this cruise to Alaska, but are planning on going at list to see Mystere. My son loves Cirque shows. So we don't hijack this thread, would you mind emailing me at campingdream @ hotmail dot com THANKS

Judy, great idea here and I'm glad you brought it over from "our" board. ;) Hope you are finding some helpful suggestions.... I'm finding that even compared to Hawaii last summer this Alaska itinerary is in constant flux. I thought Ketchikan (we have 2 days there because of our 14 day back to back itinerary) was settled, until both SO and I became fans of "The Deadliest Catch" -- hellooooo, cancel and rebook! Heck, I just cancelled an excursion yesterday, as we'll be going with our rental car in Haines instead... and we still have 23 days until our flight to the West Coast, when we really need to have some finalized plans! Lord, help an indecisive Libra! ;)

Another Libra here. :p It worked for Hawaii and it is even working better for Alaska. I'm getting tons of ideas this way. I can't wait till I really get down to the planning the excursions. I did the same thing with my first few times to the Caribbean too. I find it's the best way to learn what can be done where. And it helps many others too.

Keep the idea coming!

I am at work and don't have this info in front of me but I will do the best I can.

May 22 - Fly on Air Canada Jazz from Baltimore to Toronto and then Toronto to Vancouver. Arrive 12:00 pm Vancover time. Would like to go to Stanely Park in the afternoon and a few other places.

May 23 - Board Radiance of the Seas.

May 24 - Cruising Inside Passage

May 25 - Ketchikan - Saxman Native Village and Lumberjack Show

May 26 - Juneau - Mendenhall Glacier and Gardens. Would like to try to get to Mt. Roberts after that.

May 27 - Skagway - White Pass and Trail Camp Adventure

May 28 - Icy Straight Point - Whale and Marine Mammal Cruise

May 29- Hubbard Glacier Cruising

May 30 - Depart Ship at Seward. Board bus for Anchorage for lunch and then board bus for trip to Mt. McKinley Lodge.

May 31 - Denali - Natural History Tour. Board Wilderness Express to Fairbanks. Stay at Pikes Waterfront Lodge.

June 1 - Fairbanks - El Dorado Gold Mine and Riverboat Sternwheeler Discovery. Stay overnight at Pikes Waterfront Lodge.

June 2 - Fly on Northwest from Fairbanks to Minneapolis and then Minneapolis to Baltimore.

I am at work and don't have this info in front of me but I will do the best I can.

May 22 - Fly on Air Canada Jazz from Baltimore to Toronto and then Toronto to Vancouver. Arrive 12:00 pm Vancover time. Would like to go to Stanely Park in the afternoon and a few other places.

May 23 - Board Radiance of the Seas.

May 24 - Cruising Inside Passage

May 25 - Ketchikan - Saxman Native Village and Lumberjack Show

May 26 - Juneau - Mendenhall Glacier and Gardens. Would like to try to get to Mt. Roberts after that.

May 27 - Skagway - White Pass and Trail Camp Adventure

May 28 - Icy Straight Point - Whale and Marine Mammal Cruise

May 29- Hubbard Glacier Cruising

May 30 - Depart Ship at Seward. Board bus for Anchorage for lunch and then board bus for trip to Mt. McKinley Lodge.

May 31 - Denali - Natural History Tour. Board Wilderness Express to Fairbanks. Stay at Pikes Waterfront Lodge.

June 1 - Fairbanks - El Dorado Gold Mine and Riverboat Sternwheeler Discovery. Stay overnight at Pikes Waterfront Lodge.

June 2 - Fly on Northwest from Fairbanks to Minneapolis and then Minneapolis to Baltimore.

• 4 weeks later...

Corkydog--

My bestest friend has done the Alaska ferry trips 2 times. I didn't have the time or patience to try getting those times down and took the lazy way out using a cruise, and then I broke down and planned the land portion on my own. I also couldn't have down it without the help on these boards. (It's also what I did when I planned our Hawaii trip and cruise a few years ago.) Here it is so far for our family of 4:

• 6-17 – depart IAD 6 am, arrive ANC 1:11 pm (via Chicago)
  • ABC RV rental pick up and head north, filling up with supplies either in Anchorage or Wasilla; overnight probably in Wasilla or on way to Talkeetna
  • 6-18 - 10 am flight from TAT (Northern Lights coupon), south face Denali with glacier landing
  • possible Mahay's River Jet Boat in afternoon--use 2 NL coupons if so (all depends on when/if weather is good for flight, 2nd chance later in day); overnight probably in Talkeetna, or on way to Denali
  • 6-19 - early am brings 3rd chance for flight if weather didn't allow the day prior
  • Denali NP, entrance area activities (visitor's center, dogs?), could do that cabin dinner show (using NL coupons) or take in a ranger program at CG (preferred); overnight Savage River CG, unless Teklanika's ice melts
  • 6-20 - 5:30 am shuttle to Wonder Lake with picnic lunch; overnight Savage River CG
  • 6-21 - leave Denali and go south towards Seward, Kenai, while enjoying scenery and stops along the way; overnight on the way
  • 6-22 - Russian River area for salmon fishing OR Alaskan Heritage Kenai Fjords NP tour—water tour depending on the weather (9 1/2 hrs.--use 2 NL coupons) - dinner is our own fresh salmon that night; overnight at CG in the area
  • 6-23 - opposite of 6-22; overnight in area, on route to Anchorage or in Anchorage
  • 6-24 - Anchorage--possibly Sealife Center, meet up with DD's BF (now we are a group of 5 for the remainder of our trip); overnight in private CG with showers and/or hook ups
  • 6-25 - leave RV in lot, get picked up there by Alaska Transportation shuttle @ 7 am
  • PWS Wilderness Tour including Esther Passage with Alaskan Heritage (use 2 NL coupons)
  • board Carnival Spirit ~ 5:30 pm
  • 6-26 - cruise College Fjords; meet up with fellow CC members after muster drill and probably have lunch together; watch glaciers from deck
  • 6-27 - Sitka - Avis rental car (great discount from Costco) and would like to see Russian dancers, but haven't made any real plans
  • 6-28 - Juneau - Orca Enterprises whale watch with Captain Larry @ 9 am with DH, DS & several other CC members; DD & BF helicopter to top of Mendenhall Glacier and dog sledding
  • Rent a Wreck rental car to tour area, including Mendenhall Glacier Visitor area at the end of the road
  • Tram if weather is good
  • 6-29 - Skagway - Avis rental car and plan to go to Carcross, Yukon and Emerald Lake with many stops and picnic lunch
  • if time permits, will also tour town
  • 6-30 - Ketchikan- Budget rental car and plan to see totems
  • 7-01 - Inside passage--be on deck
  • 7-02 - Vancouver - Hertz rental car - Butchart Gardens, gaslight, Grouse Mtn., bridge, etc.; overnight at Ashby House B & B (rated fairly high on Trip Advisor)
  • 7-03 - Vancouver - whatever we didn't see on 7-02; overnight same
  • 7-04 - YVR 12:26 pm - IAD 8:29 pm (no stops)
  • watch repeat of fireworks from "A Capitol 4th", fireworks from the Washington Monument and concert from the steps of The Capitol, on our local PBS station; sleep in my own bed
  • 7-05 - laundry and download pix
  • 7-06 - ditto and maybe write a review on cruise critic; de-compress
  • 7-07 - return to work, everyday life and share pix

These are our plans so far. Any suggestions to compliment our trip would be grateful-------------By the way this is our first trip to Alaska

11th Sept - Sightseeing tour of Vancouver including Stanley Park

Prospect point ,English Bay,Gastown & Chinatown.

Afternoon is free to do as we please

12th Sept - Considering the Buchart Gardens & Victoria Excursion with our tour company

13th Sept - Board Serenade of the Seas at approx 1pm. Have Lunch on board and check out the ship.

14th Sept - Day at Sea. ( formal night)

15th Sept - Icy Straight Point 10.00am -6pm. ( Looking to do a bear trek)

16th Sept - Hubbard Glacier cruising

17th Sept - Skagway 7.00am - 8.30pm. Have breakfast before exploring Skagway. Booked Chilkoot tours - 12 noon White Pass Railroad & Bus Trip 3.5 hour. Drink & Snack & more exploring before returning to the ship.

18th Sept - Juneau 7.00am - 3pm - Whale watching with Harv & Marv 9.00am pickup from pier.3.5 hours. Probably look around the shops before returning to the ship.(Formal Night)

19th Sept - Day at sea. Pack and enjoy our last full day on board.

20th Sept - Need to arrange transfer to the airport. Fly out at 3.35pm.

21st Sept - Arrive Home around lunch time.treat the kids (16 18 20 )and mum to Sunday Dinner. Give out pressies. Walk the dogs and back to reality;)

Thurs. 8-7-08: Fly CLT to Juneau; Fly L.A.B Flying Services to Hoonah

Fri/Sat/Sun:8-8-07 - 8-10: Staying in Hoonah thru Alaskan Raven Charters above the Galley Restaurtant thru Alaska Raven Charters; will bo Halibut Charter; Whale Watching; and Wildlife Search thru Ora/Alaska Raven Charters/& kayaking too! Staying for 3 nights.

8-10-08: Fly back to Juneau then fly Alaska Air to Anchorage: Meet up with daughter who lives in Anchorage and pick up rental; drive to Girdwood, staying at Glacier View BnB for two nights Will be late when we arrive); will do activities depending on weather (possibly Prince William Sound cruise; Glacier Jet Boat Adventure; or just hike around the Girdwood area and pan for some gold...cheesie but want to try it)

8-12: Drive to Homer, staying at A Memorable Experience B&B for two nights. Wildlife excursion or kayaking/water taxi and of course taking in the sights/good eats around the Homer Spit.

8-14: Drive to Soldotna, staying at Stillwaters Chalets for two nights. 1/2 day Fishing excursion with Widespread Fishing on the Kenai River into the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge;

8/16: Drive to Seward; staying at Berry Patch B&B; 6 hour Renown Tour

8/17: Board Holland America's Volendam

8/18: College Fjord

8/19: Glacier Bay

8/20: Haines - Looking seriously at 4 wheel drive up the Takshanuk Moutnain Trail. Plus visiting the local museums and discovering a port of call we have not visited!

8/21: Juneau - Shuttle to Mendenhal; Tramway if weather cooperates; Thane Ore house for a great Salmon/Halibut feast!

8/22: Ketchikan - Walking tour considering other options.

8/23: Inside Passage

8/24: Disembark: Vancouver; pick up rental; drive to Seattle; visit downtown; fly back to Charlotte

8/25: Report to work...half awake and ready to start saving for next cruise!

5/24/09 Fly from Orlando to Seattle, stay with friends

5/25/09 Stay witrh friends in Seattle

5/26/09 Take Amtrak to Vancouver, spend night (Priceline!)

5/27/09 Board Carnival Spirit, balcony cabin

5/28/09 Day at sea

5/29/09 Ketchikan 6:30 AM-5:00 PM. May do zipline adventure, may rent car. Will definitely go to Saxman, and possibly kayak.

5/30/09 Juneau 9 AM to 11 PM. Whale watching cruise, probably with Orca. Will rent car and drive as much as we can. Visit museums in town.

5/31/09 Skagway 6:30 AM-5:00 PM. Rent car, drive up to Carcross and go horseback riding. Hike a little of the Chilkoot Trail if possible.

6/1/09 Sitka 7 AM-5 PM. Walk around town, go on wildlife cruise.

6/2/09 Cruise Prince William Sound, College Fjord

6/3/09 Arrive Whittier 7 AM, transportation to Anchorage. Rent car and drive to Talkeetna, spend night.

6/4/09 Drive to Denali, spend night, probably at Denali Dome Home.

6/5/09 Do longest bus available into Denali National Park. Spend night at B&B.

6/6/09 Whitewater rafting in Denali area. Spend night.

6/7/09 Drive to Anchorage. Spend night

6/8/09 Ride bikes on Tony Knowles Trail. Eat at Glacier Brewhouse. Spend night.

6/9/09 Fly back to Orlando

9/6 - Depart Syracuse, NY to fly to Fairbanks, AK. Arrive Fairbanks @ 12:13 a.m. on 9/7. Stay at Pike's Waterfront

9/7 - Fairbanks and another evening at Pike's. We are hoping to see some of the local sites in Fairbanks.

9/8 - Driving to Eielson Air Base - am working on getting a tour for my Dad who was stationed there 50 years ago. Join Celebrity Cruisetour #6

9/9 - Sternwheeler/Gold Mine/Salmon Bake

9/10 - Board Domed Train to Denali/Tundra Wilderness Tour

9/11 - Morning to ourselves to recoup from previous long day and enjoy the sights/board bus to Talkeetna

9/12 - Explore Talkeetna/Stop in Anchorage/On to Seward to Board the Millenium

9/13 - Cruising Hubbard Glacier

9/14 - Juneau - Mendenhall Glacier/Whale Watching with Harv and Marv

9/15 - Skagway - White Pass Railroad/Liarsville Camp/Red Onion Saloon

9/16 - Icy Strait Point - Just a day to ourselves to wander around

9/17 - Ketchikan - Wilderness Exploration and Crab Feast

9/18 - Sea Day

9/19 - Arrive Vancouver; Pick Up Rental Car and drive to Seattle; Pike's Market; Museum of Flight; Overnight in Seattle

9/20 - Fly Seattle to Syracuse

• 1 month later...

Friday 9/5 -Anchorage -We're staying at a B&B. We've rented a car and plan to drive to Turnagain Arm, Portage Glacier and Girdwood for a ride up the cable car.

Saturday, 9/6 -Watch floatplanes at the floatplane airport and then drop off our rental car before we take a shuttle to Whittier.

Sun, Mon -cruising

Tue, 9/9 -We've reserved a car in Skagway for a drive into the Yukon and up to Emerald Lake.

Wed, 9/10 -Juneau We want to see Mendenhall glacier, not sure if we'll rent a car or take a tour.

Wed, 9/11 -Ketchikan We're going to Totem Bight and and then we'll hang around town.

Thur, Fri -cruising

Sat, Sun -Disembark and then two nights at a B&B in Vancouver where we get to visit friends.

Mon -Back to St. Paul :eek:

In December 06

Day 1-6 Honolulu

Day 7 Maui

Day 8 Maui

Day 9 Hilo

Day 10 Kona

Day 11 Kauai

Day 12 Kauai

Day 13 Seattle

Next June 09

Day 1 Seattle

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 Ketchikan

Day 4 Glacier Bay

Day 5 Skagway

Day 6 At Sea

Day 7 Valdez

Day 8 Seward

Day 9 Kodiac

Day 10 At Sea

Day 11 Icy Strait Point

Day 12 Juneau

Day 13 At Sea

Day 14 Victoria

Day 15 Seattle

My web site is set up based on itinerary, visit the link below for additional itineraries.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I loved all the idea on this thread it has helped me plan. I wanted to bring it to page one for those just coming onto the Alaska board.

Hope it helps you as much as it has me.

Hit print it out highlight and mark with notes :)

Thanks to everyone for sharing.

I loved all the idea on this thread it has helped me plan. I wanted to bring it to page one for those just coming onto the Alaska board.

Hope it helps you as much as it has me.

Hit print it out highlight and mark with notes :)

Thanks to everyone for sharing.

judyf:

How funny! I used this with much success last year for our first cruise to Alaska....and now.....I get to use it ONCE AGAIN for our upcoming RETURN trip May 22, 2009! Thanks for getting it started!

JUNEAU, MAY 24TH HARV & MARV

SITKA, MAY 26TH WILDLIFE/PUFFINS WITH DAVEY

KETCHICAN, MAY 27TH DUCK TOUR (don't laugh, I really think that would be fun!)...

That's it so far....