Tampa Hotel Recommendations

Hi all - I'm looking for recommendations for a hotel in Tampa for November. We will be flying in the night before our cruise, so we would love to find a hotel that offers shuttle service from the airport and to the cruise terminal the following morning. Nothing too fancy - we will be getting to the hotel around 10 pm so we basically just need a clean, safe place to sleep.

Thanks so much,

Barbara:rolleyes:

I have stayed at Chase Inn and Suites, shuttle to and from airport and terminal, Continential breaky. It was really nice and clean.

Also stayed at Holiday Inn RJ Stadium, shuttle to and from airport and to anywhere within 5M I think it was...enough to take us to the mall. Also had the breaky, there was a shuttle to the port it was an additional $8 PP I think it was but didn't start running till I think 11 or 11:30 and we wanted to be there earlier so we just called a cab it was $22.00 and this hotel was much cheaper. It was also nice and clean.

Kim

We stayed at the Doubletree Westshore and was quite pleased. They have free shuttle to and from the airport as well as the port. They even picked us up after the cruise was over and took us to the airport. I would consider that pretty good considering we had stayed there only one night 7 days earlier.

Hampton Inn in Ybor was nice too! The offer the park and stay option and they are located about 1 mile from the port.

Have fun!

We stayed at both the Hampton Inn in Ybor City and Rocky Point. Both nice and both offer shuttle options. They also have a free continental breakfast.

Archived