Beer on Voyager

I would bet they are the same as on Mariner. I didn't check out too many bars, but I did see some basics like Michelob (or maybe Miller). The Mariner had an old english style pub called the Wig and Gavel. They had Guiness or Murphy's (pub draught in a can), Guiness in a bottle, Bass, and a couple of others, ummm...Boddingtons I think it was. So you will probably find something you like whether it is heavy stouts or lighter lagers.

I did not see any Bud,
It is critical that I squelch this horrible rumor as quickly as possible!! :D :D

They have all the major domestics:

BUD (Of course), Bud Light, Miller, Miller Lite, Coors Lite, Corona (in bottles if this is important to you). I think they also have Ultra for all the carb counters out there. Plus a variety of imports.

Order by the bucket.....6 for the price of 5! :D:D

Cool,

As I said I didn't go to all the bars. I didn't see any Bud, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there. Usually people asking what kind of beer they have are just hoping it isn't only bud or other light beers. For me I need to have Sam Adams at the very lightest. Guiness or other heavy beers are great and I was glad they had them.

I just came back from VOS on the 4th from a 9 day Caribbean cruise. Cans of Coors Light are $3.00. They also offer Amstel lite on tap, heinekin tap, Guiness tap at the Pig and Whistle pub, corona bottles and a few more bottled variety. Don't forget your 15% gratuity tacked on to every drink.

Drinks are made strongest at the aquarium bar. Be careful.. Tangeray and tonics can cause personal pain...

;)

Enjoy!

Thanks for the help! I thought that they would have most of the regulars. The low carb stuff we can do without though. Just drink water!

Thanks again.

I too would prefer to drink "regular" beer, but I am now diabetic, so I was glad that they had Ultra on my Serenade cruise, in fact so glad, that I drank all they had :D . Water just doesn't have the "kick" I'm looking for...

Thanks again for the info!! The list of brands and prices is just what I needed. If you haven't guessed by now, I'm bringing some beer with me to have in the cabin. I just wanted to make sure I had the brand that they sold onboard.

Mike

FYI we found that the price of beer is not always equal. Johnny Rocket's had the cheapest (Bass Draft $3.75 for 20 oz) beer on the ship. We asked about it at the pool side bar when we asked for a beer and they said it's impossible as it should be $4.25. So we went to Johnny's for beer.

Archived