Salon

I am planning on getting updos for the formal nights. How early should you get your appointments? And our dining time is at 8-830 how late are they open? I want to look my best for the pictures. :D

You need to make your hair appointments as soon as you board the ship on the very first day as these appointments book fast. When you get there just tell them you need them done for Fomal Nights and they will already know what day its on, Wendy gets her appointment done around 3:30pm or 4pm, our Dining times are 8:15pm but you can go and start taking those photos way before dinner when the lines are short.

The price of an updo differs due to the lengh of your hair. Since we get 25% off her updos cost around 45.00 and she has long hair. Some can cost up to 60.00 and thats with the hair pin and tips. Make sure you bring your own Hair pin to save even more.

Fred

thank you for the information! how can you get 25% off?

Its an extra perk we get with our Carnival Vacation Club membership, it would be nice if they gave this perk to Platinum members also.

Fred

Archived