Which CC ship is "hands down favorite"?

janeke2

Conquest, without a doubt. We love the crew, the size, and the professionalism of the crew. We loved the Glory's itinerary, but the Conquest crew wins out over the Glory's. The Fantasy is my LEAST favorite, with the Ecstasy running a close second to it in the least favorite category. We'll see how the Miracle stacks up against the Conquest after our October cruise.

Mine is the Liberty because it was my first one and it wasn't a bad ship! I loved the decor. Within 3 days it was just like home. The Liberty and I will be meeting again this Oct. I can't wait!!!!!!

I have only been on three.

Sensation, loved it

Ecstasy, loved it...just like Sensation but not purple

Glory, loved it too

Of those Glory was my favorite, but I would happily go on any of them again.

So far, for us, it has been the Carnival Pride. We sailed on it when it was on the east coast. Now we have chosen it again for the Mexican Riviera. Not everyone likes the all wood decor, they think it's dark. But, we think it's very classy and love it!

I have been on the Fantasy, Miracle and Liberty.... while I liked all the cruises the Miracle is still my favorite... I didn't liked the tiered lido deck on the Liberty... my husband is in a wheelchair and it limited us to much... it also made the lido deck seem smaller....

She Was First!!!

Many posters spell my name on this site like the one you have chosen, and they might get us confusi-ated..this is my 1,999th post..would you consider changing your screen name?..as you have just started posting ...it would be greatly appreciated. You would not have to contact a host.., more easilly just start over with a new one!.. Thank you so much if you oblidge my request..Luckycruzer

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the Legend!! :D :D She's a beautiful ship and I love the layout. Mom nad I loved her so much that we sailed her sister (Pride) and are considering her other sister (Miracle) for this summer!! :D

I also love the Imatgination because she was my 1st!! :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=678110

This poll with over 600 votes has Miracle #1 with Legend close 2nd

That's a useful poll, thanks for posting the link. :D One of its problems though is that all of Carnival's ships aren't there. It only has 2 Fantasy Class ships (Fantasy and Inspiration) and also Holiday and Celebration (even though she's not a Carnival ship anymore - she was when this poll was written) aren't there.

I've only been on four but I'd say the Legend so far. I liked all the artwork and the funky light fixtures. Service and food were fantastic. The ports were a lot of fun too (Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Grand Cayman). It was the best vacation I'd ever had :)

:D My favorite was the Fantasy. It had energy that no other ship had. It was Fun, Fun, Fun. But I have to change it to the Legend. The layout is perhaps the best of all. All the food places had consistently good food. The crew was friendly, but not like some, which worry you to buy drinks, photos all the time. And a great set of ports to visit. :D

I AM, THEREFORE I CRUISE.

Archived