Jewel Tips!

Hi! My husband and I are getting ready to take our first NCL cruise, on the Jewel. I have read the FAQ's for NCL tips, but wondered if anyone had any specific tips for the Jewel? Great lookout spots, fun stuff, good food, and anything else you can think of. Thanks!

We recently took our first cruise on the Jewel. We've been on many cruises with NCL and liked the Jewel very much. We liked the stations they had in the buffet area so there wasn't one long line but several smaller ones. They also had a bar setup in the buffet area which was very handy. As far as a good lookout area I found the Spinnaker lounge very relaxing in the mornings when there was nothing scheduled there. A nice area for a quiet drink is the Star Bar which is on deck 13 like Spinnaker is. A nice treat for yourself on this ship is to get to the Windows dining room early and ask for a table along the back window when you're at sea. Quite a view out there watching the wake of the ship as you're moving along. I also enjoyed Le Bistro for a specialty dinner one night. Real nice ship.

Teppanyaki is fun if you like the "benihana" type show. The filet is great!

We also enjoyed the martini tasting one afternoon. Can't remember how much it was. ;-)

Have fun!

SteveO.

Teppanyaki is fun if you like the "benihana" type show. The filet is great!

We also enjoyed the martini tasting one afternoon. Can't remember how much it was. ;-)

Have fun!

SteveO.

Did you do too much tasting to remember how much it cost? LOL. We call my Grandson Steveo. I heard the filet is great. I guess I'll have to go again now.

Archived