Age Range???

I will be turning 21 the week before we embark and I am travelling with my family. I am single and curious what percentage of cruisers will be around my age.

Approximately 1/3 of Carnival cruisers are under 35, 1/3 between 35 and 50 and 1/3 over 50...

Great mix... Watch out, though... some of us in the middle group can party 'til sunrise!!!

:D

Approximately 1/3 of Carnival cruisers are under 35, 1/3 between 35 and 50 and 1/3 over 50...

Great mix... Watch out, though... some of us in the middle group can party 'til sunrise!!!

:D

You whipper snappers in that mid group are just practicing so you can keep up with us baby boomers in the over 50 group.:D Seen many a baby boomer on Carnival ships party 'til sunrise and be in better shape that the 2/3 of the ship who are younger than us.;)

Dianne

I will be turning 21 the week before we embark and I am travelling with my family. I am single and curious what percentage of cruisers will be around my age.

If your going first of June should be a good number. College is out and schools are still in.

Alright "future frog" go check the roll call for your sailing. It hasn't had much activity but as you get closer to sailing it might pick up. Anyways, that would be good way to actually meet some people before hand that you could then meet on board. I'm fairly certain some of them will have traveling companions in their 20's.

There's even a poster with user id Horned Frog...you've for sure got to meet that man and tell him I said Go Frogs when you do!!!

Alright "future frog" go check the roll call for your sailing. It hasn't had much activity but as you get closer to sailing it might pick up. Anyways, that would be good way to actually meet some people before hand that you could then meet on board. I'm fairly certain some of them will have traveling companions in their 20's.

There's even a poster with user id Horned Frog...you've for sure got to meet that man and tell him I said Go Frogs when you do!!!

Yeah i should know that man. He is my relative. He will be on the cruise with me

Archived