Room Service

Can someone tell me how the room service food is on Enchantment of the Seas, and if it is free?

Thanks, Sally and Bill

Room service is included in your cruisefare on all Royal Caribbean ships.

I have enjoyed almost everything I have ordered through room service. Some has been better than others, but in general, it's a wonderful thing.

Although there is no charge for the food, you would still pay for sodas. And it's courteous to tip the person who delivers the food, at the time of delivery. You may never see this person again.

Bon Voyage.

:)

Room service is included in your cruisefare on all Royal Caribbean ships.

I have enjoyed almost everything I have ordered through room service. Some has been better than others, but in general, it's a wonderful thing.

Although there is no charge for the food, you would still pay for sodas. And it's courteous to tip the person who delivers the food, at the time of delivery. You may never see this person again.

Bon Voyage.

:)

Merion Mom -- What has been your experience with promptness of room service on EOS? And have they usually gotten your orders right?

David

Can someone tell me how the room service food is on Enchantment of the Seas, and if it is free?

Thanks, Sally and Bill

:cool: :) :o :p :D :rolleyes:

Someone mentioned on our last cruise that RCCl is cutting back on what all that they are willing to provide for room service. The room service menu has changed somewhat, and sometimes if you want to order something that is not on that menu.........they will tell you "Sorry, we can not deliver that." I'm not sure if that is happening fleetwide, or just on selected ships as an experiment.

Rick

Thanks for the info. I am used to Carnival, and love to breakfast early on sea days... Thanks for the information, I guess my tradition will continue!!!

Sally

7 more days......

I noticed the cut back on our last cruise. I order room service every morning for breakfast and love my omelets. Omelets were no longer available for room servive so I had to settle for scrambled eggs. This was on the Mariner.

• 3 weeks later...

I was on the Enchantment just six weeks ago and room service was wonderful! I highly recommend it on port days because the Windjammer is especially crowded on those days.

I asked that breakfast be delivered at 8am and a couple of minutes before 8 there was a call letting me know that they were coming up. The food was hot and there was a lot of it!:p

Archived