bunkbed rails

rdemn

You didn't say how young your children are. I have taken my grandchildren on cruises. The 10 year-old and 5 year-old did fine. We put room service trays in between the mattress and rail to extend to the corner for the little 2 year-old peanut.

Sewut

if you are that concerned then have the kids sleep on one of the beds below. my dh slept in the upper and our ds slept with me when he was little. my dh said it was very comfortable, and after a while he just got used to bumping his head on the ceiling whenever he sat up:D .

I bought a rail from Babies R Us for my 2 year old granddaughter. It was a net one. It is made of white coated pipes so it broke down and fit in the suite case. This one also has a strap with a curcular metal piece on the end. You just slide the strap under the mattress. Worked great.

I checked out the rails on the Triumph in between cruises. Some of them were pretty shaky

i have small children and am worried about them falling off the top bunk are there extra rails we can use to protect them? please send pictures if possible

thanks

Don't worry, they won't fall off. I have photos at home, I will try to post tonight for you. :)

I bought a rail from Babies R Us for my 2 year old granddaughter. It was a net one. It is made of white coated pipes so it broke down and fit in the suite case. This one also has a strap with a curcular metal piece on the end. You just slide the strap under the mattress. Worked great.

I checked out the rails on the Triumph in between cruises. Some of them were pretty shaky

My husband is a bargain shopper, and has found these collapsable bed rails at Goodwill, Salvation Army, garage sales, etc. for a dollar or two. If you don't want to spend a lot, this may be a good option for you.

Archived