Da House-any quiet rooms?

lauriedun

From the reviews I have read this hotel sounds pretty noisy, but when you go to their website they describe each room-some as being mostly quiet-away from the party, some close to the party (I interpret this as noisy). Can anyone confirm that these mostly quiet rooms actually are quiet? Are you better off on the upper floors for quiet?

We are looking for one night pre-cruise. Also, does anyone know if they will store your luggage after checkout?

From the reviews I have read this hotel sounds pretty noisy, but when you go to their website they describe each room-some as being mostly quiet-away from the party, some close to the party (I interpret this as noisy). Can anyone confirm that these mostly quiet rooms actually are quiet? Are you better off on the upper floors for quiet?

We are looking for one night pre-cruise. Also, does anyone know if they will store your luggage after checkout?

We were in Room 402 (top floor) for a post-cruise one night stay on May 3. I thought it was very quiet given there is a night club next door. No problems sleeping. There are some interior rooms on each floor that would be quiet as well.

There seemed to be a number of suitcases being stored in the office...not sure if there was a charge to do so. They kept our large suitcases for the night and we lived out of our carry-ons.

It's a great little hotel and we enjoyed it very much. Perfect downtown location.

We were in Room 402 (top floor) for a post-cruise one night stay on May 3. I thought it was very quiet given there is a night club next door. No problems sleeping. There are some interior rooms on each floor that would be quiet as well.

There seemed to be a number of suitcases being stored in the office...not sure if there was a charge to do so. They kept our large suitcases for the night and we lived out of our carry-ons.

It's a great little hotel and we enjoyed it very much. Perfect downtown location.

Is the reason they kept your large suitcases so you wouldn't have to lug them upstairs, or are the rooms too small? Are the bathrooms ok? Clean and with hot water is all I require....

Thanks! It sounds perfect! Also, do you remember what size the bed was? They look like full or queen. Don't know if we can do full...dh might end up on the floor. :)

It was a queen and very comfortable. Enjoy!:)

You can send Da House an email thru their site and after making a reservation. They answer questions very quickly. Nancy

Yes, I saw that last night. I am waiting to hear from them. Good to know they respond quickly, thanks!

When we made our reservations for Da House we asked about holding our luggage the morning we leave. They told us they'd charge us like $5 dollars per room. I can handle that I told them!! The price can't be beat and it looks so neat. Can't wait till next April.

One more question...are the interior rooms on the second floor quiet, or are they above a nightclub? Are you better off on the third or fourth floor?

No response yet from Da House, they must be on island time. :)

Archived