NCL overnight to Marrakech

I'm not sure whether or not this quesion belongs in the NCL thread or a general destinations thread.

Has anyone recently taken the NCL overnight $399US per person tour from Casablanca to Marrakech?

Any overnight excursion is really double paying as one has already paid for overnight cruise fare and meals.

I'm not sure whether or not this quesion belongs in the NCL thread or a general destinations thread.

Has anyone recently taken the NCL overnight $399US per person tour from Casablanca to Marrakech?

Any overnight excursion is really double paying as one has already paid for overnight cruise fare and meals.

Are you going on the 12 day cruise from Barcelona on the 18th of Nov.?

We are,wife and I decided it (Marrakech jaunt)was a bit too much for us....

it just comes down to budget and your desire to see those sights. in 2002, my family took the SUN on the Exotic Western Caribbean (grand cayman, roatan, belize, cozumel) so at belize there was this one excursion (i haven't checked if this is still on the list of excursions) - Tikal. basically you fly from belize in a single engine plane to guatemala. then a 45min bus ride to tikal...then a 1.5mi hike (one way) to Temple IV...then reverse it all to go back to belize. this excursion was 9hrs long and if i recall was something like $600pp.

now...i say that not to show off. and this certainly was one helluva "day trip"...not even an overnight. but i tell ya...was one of the best memories i ever had. did we have the budget for it? well my parents did. but my sister, broinlaw, and i said F-it...LET'S DO IT!

dls, our trip is in January '09. I'd sure appreciate any feedback if you should connect with anyone from your Nov. cruise who does the overnight jaunt.

From what I've read there's not much to see in Casablanca. Marrakech seems to be an attractive winter destination for Canadians -- an expensive Florida alternative. Since it's not an option for us as a long stay destination, we're pondering whether or not to blow the budget on this expensive overnighter.

Part of us thinks, will we always regret not going given we may never get back to that part of the world.

Part of us thinks, will we always regret not going given we may never get back to that part of the world.

that's what my family felt when we saw Tikal as an excursion. but the truth is...you have to be comfy with your decision.

Archived