Is there an adult only pool area on Carnival Freedom?

Does anyone know if there is an adult area on the Carnival Freedom and do they actually inforce the rule on board?

Yes, it is the aft pool and hot tubs and you will find various levels of enforcement..........

When we were on Freedom in Dec., they had plenty of kids swimming in the aft pool and hottubs. This past April (hi, fellow Freedom Floater!) there were no kids back there, and they were enforcing the rule. In fact, my 7 year old nephew came back there to say hi to me, as we had a lounge by the aft pool (and his family was hanging by the Lido pool to watch a concert) and a guard immediately came over and told me he had to leave!

Thank you to everyone who has replied, I appreciate the information. I am sailing on the Freedom June 27th round trip Italy. We are a group of 38 adults who were concerned about the possible number of kids on board. This eases our minds a little.

It must depend on who's 'in charge' at the time....because we sailed on the Freedom in April as well and there were children in the pool at various times. But, yes....the aft pool is supposed to be an adult pool. :)

Not pot stirring just being honest. Yes the aft pool on this class of ships is "Adult only"...If children are there it is usually due to their parents being there. This is very easy to fix. Look over at one of the people that work for Carnival and ask very simply if this is the adult only area. When they answer yes...very nicely ask..."Then why are these children here?"....End of problem.....;) ;)

Barbthecruzer, Have you looked at the roll call board for that sailing? Its a huge group of people going on that same sailing and we are planning on a meet and greet, by that very same aft pool. Go to the roll call for Freedom for June 27th, Grand med,. You will find us all there and a wealth of info, and answers to lots of questions. Hope to see you there! Ciao:D

Archived