saved princess a lot of embarasment!

i am so thankful the folks that had such a wonderful time on the crown were not aboard with myself as it would have embarassed princess to have the first " couple go overboard" in cruising history. can you say "WALK THE PLANK?" i thought you could. did not even get off the ship in bonaire? one of the most desirable locals in the caribe? clean, quiet,safe, water lovers sanctuary? are you out of my freakin mind? only thing missing is a hooters! right? ps. 2 weeks on the tug was our best cruise to date. see you on the seas, Redbeard

OK, I read the other post and NOW it makes sense. :D

I actually knew what she was talking about when I read it as well. Maybe it's because I am both a mom AND a teacher who is teaching first and second graders--I spend half my life deciphering writing.

It was oddly written and should have been posted in the same thread to which it referred, but I did know what the OP was talking about. I do Child Daycare in my home and currently have kids ranging from 9 months to 9 years. Maybe that helped?? :confused:

i am so thankful the folks that had such a wonderful time on the crown were not aboard with myself as it would have embarassed princess to have the first " couple go overboard" in cruising history. can you say "WALK THE PLANK?" i thought you could. did not even get off the ship in bonaire? one of the most desirable locals in the caribe? clean, quiet,safe, water lovers sanctuary? are you out of my freakin mind? only thing missing is a hooters! right? ps. 2 weeks on the tug was our best cruise to date. see you on the seas, Redbeard

i must apologize to all of you who i assumed read the ever popular crown basher post prior to mine. my mistake. as for those of you who got it, congats you are ahead of the curve and i salute you! see you on the high seas, Redbeard

Thanks for the clarification......I think what confused me was your reference to the "folks that had such a wonderful time on the crown"......when they were complaining. So we thought you were expressing the opposite.

Unfortunately.......with 3,000 passengers.......there will be a few that do not like anything.....;)

See "Crown Princess - Never Again" thread...

CC has the best humor. At first, I wondered what the OP was saying too, but the comment about "the tug" is what clued me in. Then of course the Hooters comment clinched it. For any of you who didn't get to read the original thread "Never Again" blasting the Crown, I recommend searching it out. I had some good laughs from what responses were posted.

Well, I hate to say it, but I got it too. Just didn't want to post that I did until a few others fessed up:D

They may have been the first to walk the plank, but not the first to go overboard. Just ask all of us who were sailing the Grand out of Galveston:o

I think he is referring to the thread running right now by the person who wrote the scathing review on the Crown Princess. If I interpret it correctly he is very glad the complainers weren't on his cruise as they might have found themselves unceremoniously dumped overboard.

And he had a really great time, finding it his best cruise so far. :D

That's the best I can do. OP if I've got it wrong, please feel free to correct me!

Thank you for the translation. I would have never figured this out for myself.

You guys were way off!

OP was trying to say that the people from Hooters made him and his wife walk the plank while wearing crowns. They were very embarrased because they drove their Pontiac Bonaire and were accused of being out of their minds . But they had a good game of tug-o-war so it turned out to be their best cruise!

That's what I got out of it!

You guys were way off!

OP was trying to say that the people from Hooters made him and his wife walk the plank while wearing crowns. They were very embarrased because they drove their Pontiac Bonaire and were accused of being out of their minds . But they had a good game of tug-o-war so it turned out to be their best cruise!

OOOO, I like this translation even better!!!!!!

I think he is referring to the thread running right now by the person who wrote the scathing review on the Crown Princess. If I interpret it correctly he is very glad the complainers weren't on his cruise as they might have found themselves unceremoniously dumped overboard.

And he had a really great time, finding it his best cruise so far. :D

That's the best I can do. OP if I've got it wrong, please feel free to correct me!

Wait a minute. Now we need interpreters for the message boards??:D Can sign language be far behind????

You guys were way off!

Oh gosh - clean screen please. That was funny.

Yes, she is definitely referring to the long post by the people who hated the crown. They were ignorant and that is being kind. I think it was titile Crown, never again....or something like that. Anyway, they weren't exactly "tabernacles of wisdom."

I had to read it a couple of times too....but I love the translation by cs!:D Makes much better sense - and these OP who complain about the buffet in HC, don't they know that they also can be served in the DINING ROOM!!!!! Hello - they serve breakfast & lunch and bring it right to your table!:p

Well, I hate to say it, but I got it too. Just didn't want to post that I did until a few others fessed up:D

They may have been the first to walk the plank, but not the first to go overboard. Just ask all of us who were sailing the Grand out of Galveston:o

At first I thought he was referring to that one too. We were on that one also!

I'm so glad you all figured this out! When I first read it I thought it was a post by that person who used to sail on Carnival, then Princess, then went to Celebrity, then RCL, and now sails NCL. :eek:

:D LOL

I knew what he was referring to because I read those types of reviews for entertainment. (I need to get out more :rolleyes:)

I thought he was mad at folks for having a wonderful time on the Crown as he was getting ready to "walk the plank" because he couldn't get off in Bonaire? Or was there a Hooters at the end of the plank? Not quite sure "tug" is used as a positive or a negative??

sha0091l.jpgHeHeHe This image comes to Mind!

Archived