Boarding Time

Shawski

I'm sailing on Oceania for the first time next May. We're on the May 2 Venice to Rome cruise. The ship stays overnight in Venice for one night before actually sailing. Will there be a time on that first day by which we actually have to be on the ship, or can we board any time in the afternoon and throughout the evening? I'm trying to figure out flights and need to know the latest time I could arrive in Venice and still get on the ship.

Thanks

Shawski

This information will come with your final documents or your TA can get this from Oceania direct.

Generally speaking, most cruises that have passengers disembarking at 8 am will allow new passengers to embark at 3 pm. Earlier times might be available for those in PH level suites or above. Your final documents will be more specific.

We are also on this cruise & going a day early.

We will go drop off our luggage in the morning then off to sightsee.

I am sure since it is overnighting in Venice as long as you board 1 hr prior to sailaway you will be fine.

I agree on going a day or more earlier if you can ...just helps with the jet-lag and in case any delays happen.

Come join the roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=750793

Lyn & Mike

If you have to come in the same day, please make sure you book through Oceania flights.If you are delayed, they are responsible to get you to the ship at no charge.

Best advice, arrive a day or two early.

Archived