another star aft ???

daybreakbds

i did a search but could not find what i was looking for. i am looking for any recent pics of rooms 8672, 8670 and 8676 on the star. we are booked for the 7 day mexican cruise. wanting to get a little exicted about putting down that big chunk of money. and to think we only have to wait 509 days. thank you so much:D :D

We were in 8672 a couple weeks ago. It was wonderful. The room was big, balcony had two lounge chairs and table.

We had the butler bring us room service several nights during that week. It was great eating while going thru the glaciers. Never stayed in the suites before (got the call from upsell fairy) and will always book a suite. I'll download pics as so as my son hows me how. Not to good at that typ of thing.

Your going to luv the aft..

It s very convient to main dining, the buffet, blue lagoon, endless summer

the gym and spa..

if your interested in some pics ..i have 2 slide shows in the video section..both on the Star in Mexico..

• 10 months later...

i know i posted this awhile ago. but i have another question. but first thank you for all the pics! we have three couples with us and in 8671,8672,8676 wondering if the partian doors open on the balcony? they look like they do, but sometimes looks are deceiving.

that would be awesome!!! maybe we will get an upsell to the garden villa, oh sorry just dreaming for a second.:p

Dreams come true... It happened to us on our Star MR cruise in February. We were in an aft BA and another couple was in a mini. We both got an upsell to and AC, that then turned into the Garden Villa. It was AMAZING. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the fairy's call for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise. I have been spoiled for life....I really want to do the GV again.:D

Dreams come true... It happened to us on our Star MR cruise in February. We were in an aft BA and another couple was in a mini. We both got an upsell to and AC, that then turned into the Garden Villa. It was AMAZING. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the fairy's call for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise. I have been spoiled for life....I really want to do the GV again.:D

How much of an upsell was it to the AC? To the GV? Did they upsell both couples up to the GV? We have an aft BA on the Star to MR in October and I know it's not likely but I wouldn't mind an upsell to even an AE or AD. If we got the GV I'd invite some family or friends to join us. I'd love to be able to bring my MIL and my best friend and my sister and her husband. Oh well I can always dream. ;)

How much of an upsell was it to the AC? To the GV? Did they upsell both couples up to the GV? We have an aft BA on the Star to MR in October and I know it's not likely but I wouldn't mind an upsell to even an AE or AD. If we got the GV I'd invite some family or friends to join us. I'd love to be able to bring my MIL and my best friend and my sister and her husband. Oh well I can always dream. ;)

For us it was another $1k to go from the BA to the AC. I don't know how much the upsell was from the mini to the AC. It was another $3k to go to the GV. That was total. We ended up with 3 couples splitting the GV. Basically the 3rd couple, who were not sailing originally, paid for the upsell to the GV. If we didn't have 3 couples to split the cost I don't think we would have been able to do it at the last minute. For our PC cruise I have set aside some extra $'s just in case the fairy decides to call again.;)

Archived