Baltic-July 16 (12 day) 2 Adults/2 teens ? on tours-Thks

Hi I am new on this web site, and somehow deleted my request from yesterday, so if anyone answered me yesterday, please repeat your answers today, because I did not see it. :rolleyes:

We are Going on the 12 day cruise to the Baltic on July 16 on the Century. We are traveling with a 15 and 13 year old. We are looking for the following information:

1) Has anybody used the either DENRUS or Red October for a Russia tour. If yes, how crowded is the set two day tour? Did they get the needed visa? Were they able to pick you up at the ship, and was the tour good?

2) I see on line that people are booking a time to go to the Ice Bar, how did you do that? How long do you think we need to give ourselves to get there, and to be inside?

3) Anybody who has done this trip before...some must sees in any of the ports, especially something that the kids would enjoy.

Many Thanks!:)

Hi I am new on this web site, and somehow deleted my request from yesterday, so if anyone answered me yesterday, please repeat your answers today, because I did not see it. :rolleyes:

We are Going on the 12 day cruise to the Baltic on July 16 on the Century. We are traveling with a 15 and 13 year old. We are looking for the following information:

1) Has anybody used the either DENRUS or Red October for a Russia tour. If yes, how crowded is the set two day tour? Did they get the needed visa? Were they able to pick you up at the ship, and was the tour good?

2) I see on line that people are booking a time to go to the Ice Bar, how did you do that? How long do you think we need to give ourselves to get there, and to be inside?

3) Anybody who has done this trip before...some must sees in any of the ports, especially something that the kids would enjoy.

Many Thanks!:)

jcruise1234... I have answered you on our Roll Call... go here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=536586&page=12

Howdy cruise1234 and welcome to Cruise Critic! 50.gif

No, your previous post on this forum has not been deleted, only moved per the Guidelines. It was off-topic for this forum. Note the description for this forum in the little box above the Post Reply button.

When you have a chance, please read the Sticky thread on this forum titled Moved to where? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=691100 above.

Scroll down the list of thread titles on this forum. Click the underlined title of your previous post next to the word Moved and above your user name. It is a redirect link to take you to your post and any replies on the more on-topic forum for your post at Ports of Call > Europe > Northern Europe & Baltics. The redirect link to the new location will show on this forum for 1 week and then disappear. The Northern Europe & Baltics Forum is a good forum for you to research the various tours/excursions, transportation, etc. for your Ports of Call. However, please remember the ONLY forum where you can post a personal ad for sharing is the existing Roll Call thread for your cruise. See the Sticky thread titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773 for more information about the Cruise Critic Roll Call threads. Another forum you might enjoy researching is the Celebrity Cruises Forum at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28.

082502btw_prv.gif, your other two posts on the Roll Calls - Century Forum have been moved to the existing Roll Call thread for your cruise titled Century - July 16, 2008 - Scandinavia/Russia at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=536586. See my post to you there in addition to hylasgirl's post. Also, my 2000 cruise on Century was the best of all my cruises!

Here are some friendly 05.gif suggestions and information that may be helpful. You might want to read our Guidelines again and FAQ. Especially the Getting Started section in FAQ. You will see how a new topic should be consistent with the specific forum you choose. It also gives a brief summary of the topics covered in some of the forum sections. In our Guidelines, please note the Please Browse BEFORE You Post section since many of your questions may have been asked and answered before. After you have browsed for your topic and possibly not found an answer, be sure you are on the correct forum. Word your new inquiry title so the other members scrolling through the thread titles will know exactly the information you seek and will reply to you. It is best to limit each inquiry to only one topic or concerning one cruise line, port of call, etc. You will get more replies that way. Also, be sure to mention your cruise line, ship & sail date in your inquiry if it will help the members with their answers to you. Click here Cruise Critic Message Boards for the list of all the Cruise Critic message board forums and be sure to read all Announcement and Sticky threads at the top of the various forums for additional information. If you wonder what some of the icons/symbols on Cruise Critic mean, just slowly hover your mouse over the item and most often there will be a tool tip appear with the name or action. Please feel free to use the Search this Forum feature on all Cruise Critic message board forums with your key word or words. It will help narrow down the threads you will want to read during your research. Also, as mentioned above, you can see if your inquiry has been asked and answered before. And it probably has... many, many times! 05.gif I suggest you do not try to search with too many or too common of key words at one time. This will sometime overwhelm the search feature with too many threads to scan.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 070106YA44_prv.gif

Archived