Who is already booked for Alaska 2005??

Host Caroline

We haven't booked yet, still trying to decide. We are going to be celebrating our 20th anniversary on June 22, so it will be sometime around there. Not bringing the kids this sailing!

anyone doing a land tour before a southbound voyage? That's our plan.

How did everyone choose thier ship/itinerary?

Guest Cookiegirl

We were undecisive as well... and then went for the Summit, San Diego / Alaska cruise 6 May 2005. Celebrating our 20th anniversary. I'm really way too anxious with 7 months to go!

You might want to consider the Diamond Princess CC group cruise on June 4. It is round trip out of Seattle. We were looking to go to Alaska for the first time and after pricing this cruise from several online agencies and Costco, we found the prices on this cruise to be better than any others. We are getting a BB for 1405 each and 50.00 shipboard credit to boot. Can't wait for June!!! My husband has a friend who was on this ship in August and just raved about it.

Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas June 5, 2005. Second cruise, first time to Alaska! The decision was easy -- due to my son's baseball schedule, we have only one precious week of vacation. Thanks to RCI coupons and a terrific T.A., the date, itinerary, and price were all perfect.

Happy cruising everyone!

Laurie

Archived