Mariner or Liberty for Teenagers

Looking at a cruise in November on either Mariner or Liberty. DH and I have been on Mariner and loved her but we were wondering if there would be more to do on Liberty for 2 teenagers.

Thanks for your input!!

Looking at a cruise in November on either Mariner or Liberty. DH and I have been on Mariner and loved her but we were wondering if there would be more to do on Liberty for 2 teenagers.

Thanks for your input!!

sure is!

Flowrider for 1

Went on both & the only difference would be the flowrider. If your children could do without, then the Mariner would be just fine. No other differences. They both have the same type of teenage set with the their own "hang out" stop. You will enjoy either way.

Same comments as above, except for the flow rider and H20 zone on Liberty, Mariner will be the same. Was on Liberty this past May and be on the Mariner for my third time this coming September.

Dave

We have done the Mariner and Freedom with our teens and the only difference really, like mentioned above is the Flow Rider. At this point, you may want to choose your cruise for the ports :)

Either ship, they will love, and you won't see them too much they will be having so much fun;)

While they would certainly enjoy either ship - That Flowrider is awesome and would be the deal maker for me.

Also - not sure about this - but - I think the Voyager class ships only have one specialty restaurant while the Freedom class ships have both - not sure if you even care about that.

I'm sure they would enjoy either one of them......we sailed on the navigator which is like the mariner with 3 teens this past spring break and they had a blast!!!! actually we are going again next spring break!....I would not choose the liberty just for the flow rider tho....friends have sailed on the freedom....they really liked it but as far as the flow rider they said that you spend alot of time in line for just a short ride???? Everything else on board as far as the kids activities seem to be the same.

Archived