receiving documents

We are sailing on the Mariner on 8/31 and received our flight information two weeks ago. So if you are waiting on flight information, your TA should have that information for you.

I'm learned my lesson - will never get the air through the cruiseline again. Our returning flight does not leave Orlando until 7pm. Not happy about that at all. :mad:

I don't know what you have set up to do but my last cruise out of Orlando I had the same situation. I found a good place to eat (even tho after 7 days on a cruise I really didn't feel like eating much....lol) and then went to the Titanic Museum that is in Orlando. I was suprised how good the museum was, I throughly enjoyed it!:)

Paper docs weren't an option but I was told I would get edocs and haven't even received them. At this point I would at least like an email from "my" agent. Please reassure me all I need at the port is my passport and set sail pass. Should I bring my marriage license? birth certificate?

I can't remember the last time I wanted or needed any paper or email docs sent to me for anything. Cruise, airline tickets, hotel rez...etc. You can just go online and print off your Set to Sail Pass. You can also modify your dinner rez, take care of excursions...virtually any changes at all.

You can also then print off your "docs" although that's just more paper to carry around for no reason. I agree with the bold above, don't need marriage cert if passport is up to date. (In fact, don't need passport at all but that's a different topic.)

I'm leaving on the Explorer on 8/23/08. I got my Doc yesterday in the mail.

Janet

Janet, we are on the same cruise.

I requested the doc to be mailed so I should be receiving them any day...

I hope. :)

Thanks Donna and ew - both good sugestions on how to spend our extra day in Orlando. Ew, I didn't know about the Titanic Museum. I'll have to check that out. I'm sure we will find something to do. I just wish we could get home sooner since I have to work the next day. But there's not much we can do about it, so might as well make the best of it. :rolleyes:

Archived