Senior Dicounts?

jayscore

That or just keep checking your rates at CCL's website for fun and before calling ! Also check for "resident promos" too ! Sometimes they are similiar to sr. fares if not the same but again only on select sailings ! Also remember that if you were to get a fare adjustment, it would also affect the fuel supplement fees if the new fees are higher than what you originally paid. Sometimes the new fees offset any savings in cruise fares !

Does Carnival offer senior discounts? Thanks for any input!:o

Hola Jayscore,

Like some of the others said. Not available on all cruises. I did, however, book a cruise last month that offered seniors and past guest an upgrade. I got a 2 cabin upgrade from 4A to 4C for $259@. I checked today and the same class cabin is $349. You just have to keep your eyes open and your creditcard handy.;)

Does Carnival offer senior discounts? Thanks for any input!:o

Carnival web doesn't have a check box for 55+ discounts. Try to mock book a room and enter the code PSE, and if discount available, it will show. We got a Senior Discount for the Liberty sailing in November, and saved over $300.:D

I hate it when seniors walk around with their dicounts. :eek:

Duck we should all hope we make it to the point where we get a Senior discount. I for one am hoping I make it long enough to get my own senior discount. But for now I will just have to tag along an mooch off my DH and his senior discount.

It's one of the "perks" of marrying a geezer.

That perk saved me $700.00 off our Destiny cruise and another $150.00 off of our pre cruise stay at the Sheraton in SJU.

I hate it when seniors walk around with their dicounts. :eek:

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, but just wait, you'll make it there 1 day. I never complain about any discount, no matter how much.:D The discount will help pay the increased air fare. Just waiting on Dream to come to Canaveral as we can drive to that port.

I just tried PSE for my Aug. cruise for 2 people. The only rooms that came up are balconys. What does that mean?

PSE is the Sr. Discount code. and as stated not available on all sailings. Go to a web site like Yahoo Travel, select month you want to sail, check 55+ box and state of residence, and any resident or discount rates will show for ships and categories, if available. :cool:

Its rare do see any of the lines giving senior discounts.what a joke!

???? There are some sites that you can pull them up with one click and see all the senior discounts at once.

Iv gotten a senior discount on 3 or my 4 RCL cruises. Two were not in place when I booked, but I got them applied later and got to upgrade free and money back.

Carnival had some nice ones earlier this year, say on Ecstasy with a free upgrade from a 4A to a 5A for seniors at a great price.

Try another site if you cant find any.

Its rare do see any of the lines giving senior discounts.what a joke!

CCL and RCI both offer but at different months from each other. Last Nov on Mariner of the Seas, we booked and paid in full. 2 months before sailing RCI offered a Sr. discount for this sailing and we were able to get a refund from RCI on the Sr. Discount ($500). To me, $500 is no joke.:cool:

Carnival web doesn't have a check box for 55+ discounts. Try to mock book a room and enter the code PSE, and if discount available, it will show. We got a Senior Discount for the Liberty sailing in November, and saved over $300.:D

Carnival may not have a discount box but several of your online sites do. You can scan a cruise online, start the booking process and see what the total is, with taxes, port charges and whatever, before booking.

Archived