Need Help Locating Posting on CC Board

I recently located a posting from a cc member providing extensive detail on sites to visit ad restaurants etc. in Barcelona and now I can't find the posting. I have searched and searched with no luck. Hope someone can help me. We are staying two nights in Barcelona pre-cruise in would sure like to have the information.

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately could not find what I was looking for. The post was giving many details about restaurants, sites to visit, subay and the HO Ho buses. It was very lengthy.

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately could not find what I was looking for. The post was giving many details about restaurants, sites to visit, subay and the HO Ho buses. It was very lengthy.

Not sure if you are using the search function, but if not, it's on the top panel of the forum page, just above the page numbers. Enter a couple of words, i.e. "Barcelona restaurant" and quite a number of threads will pop up... hopefully the one you are looking for will come up. Or, if you remember the names of any of the restaurants, that would narrow the search.

I now bookmark some threads after having the same experience that you are having.

Good luck.:)

Archived