Transfers from airport to port at Civitavecchia

Does anyone know how much Celebrity charges to transfer you from the airport to the dock at Civitavecchia? I was looking at the rates for shuttles and they are very high.

I would post this on the Celebrity board if you haven't already and/or call them.Don't forget the cruiselines charge PER PERSON so factor that in when comparing to shuttles or private pick up/taxi.

I checked with my travel agent and Celebrity wanted us to get a package which included only certain hotels and was extrememly expensive. Not sure why but I was told that you couldnt get just the transfers. We opted for a private taxi which is outrageously expensive. However, we are a party of four with several suitcases so we had no choice. We decided early on just to bite the bullet. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know how much Celebrity charges to transfer you from the airport to the dock at Civitavecchia? I was looking at the rates for shuttles and they are very high.

Call Celebrity, I am sure they will be more than happy to provide this information. We take the train from the airport. Its easy and inexpensive.

We've also found transfers expensive and found hiring a car from the airport and dropping it off at the port cheaper. Hertz have car rentals at both the airport and port. Europcar do also but are further away from the port.

Babs

Archived