Ecstasy Food

momofcandj

We are leaving on the 7th of July on the Ecstasy. DH has a question about salad dressing. He loves ranch and thats fairly common so Im pretty sure he can get that. Is that true? Are they other choices?

Also he always gets it on the side in restaurants will they do that on the ship?

I know I told him I read on here about people ordering multiple appetizers, entrees and desserts... but he still thinks he can only order one and what if he wants to try two? lol... yup he is a little funny sometimes.

Thanks,

Kari

We are leaving on the 7th of July on the Ecstasy. DH has a question about salad dressing. He loves ranch and thats fairly common so Im pretty sure he can get that. Is that true? Are they other choices?

Also he always gets it on the side in restaurants will they do that on the ship?

I know I told him I read on here about people ordering multiple appetizers, entrees and desserts... but he still thinks he can only order one and what if he wants to try two? lol... yup he is a little funny sometimes.

Thanks,

Kari

I remember seeing ranch in the buffet (and several other flavors too). The caesar salad in the dining room is very good.

You will have a happy DH.....Ranch is one of the choices in the DR and on Lido; also room service. They will be glad to bring it on the side, he just needs to ask. They'll remember from then on.

You should come to the Carnival site; much more replies to questions of all kinds specific to Carnival ships. However, since you're sailing soon, guess it doesn't matter.

Also, tell him he can have as many appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, desserts that he can hold at any meal in the dining room. If y'all like them, ask for espresso or cappuccino - no charge for them at b;fast, lunch, or dinner every day.

Do not let him hesitate to ask for anything he wants. They seem to aim to please.:)

Thanks,

Kari

They want you to be happy, so they will adjust to whatever you request.

As others, have said...

They definitely have Ranch everywhere on the ship. (It's my favorite as well). I'm trying to remember what else, but it's pretty standard from my memory:

Thousand Island, Italian, Blue Cheese for sure.

Maybe Honey Mustard?

Order whatever he wants at the meals. They aim to please.

It's very common, and I often see people ordering something extra if someone else's dish looks good.

I ordered pan seared Mozzerella in a pool of Pomodaro sauce one night.

Didn't look that exciting in writing on the menu.

When I got it, it not only looked great, it tasted great.

Three more people at the table ordered it after seeing mine, even though they already had their entrees sitting in front of them.

That's just one small example.

I often have more than one appetizer (or all of them) instead of the main entree, if that looks good to me.

Then the fantastic cheese plate and the warm chocolate melting cake for dessert!

Enjoy!

Archived