Celebrity At Sea Website

pammyveruda

Check out the new webcam sight! It's really neat - tells you what port the ship is in and also current time onboard. Now, that comes in real handy when the ship is in Europe.

Yes it is really nice. Now when I drool at my computer screen I at least now where they are. :p

On the old site it was possible to go and have a look at the old web cam pics.

going back three months or so. Has anybody found out if it is possible to do this on the revamped site. I even managed to find and print a picture of myself in the computer room of the Summit weeks after the end of the cruise.

"plasnewydd On the old site it was possible to go and have a look at the old web cam pics.

going back three months or so. Has anybody found out if it is possible to do this on the revamped site. I even managed to find and print a picture of myself in the computer room of the Summit weeks after the end of the cruise."

Same options are there. Site just upgraded... no guessing now where the ships are.

"plasnewydd On the old site it was possible to go and have a look at the old web cam pics.

going back three months or so. Has anybody found out if it is possible to do this on the revamped site. I even managed to find and print a picture of myself in the computer room of the Summit weeks after the end of the cruise."

Same options are there. Site just upgraded... no guessing now where the ships are.

Any difference in site address?-I can't get it either.

Help!

I can get onto the website but I can't get the pictures. Do I have to change any settings on my PC. I use IE6. I have sent a question to the website asking for help but no answer yet! In the meantime anyone having the same problem?

Angie

Help!

I can get onto the website but I can't get the pictures. Do I have to change any settings on my PC. I use IE6. I have sent a question to the website asking for help but no answer yet! In the meantime anyone having the same problem?

Angie

try

www2.celebrityatsea.com

Roxanne

Thanks for offering to help. I have tried what you suggest.....but still no pictures. When I get any answer from the Celebrity at sea site I will post in case it helps anyone else.

In the meantime I am sooooo glad you are all enjoying the views!!!

Angie

Roxanne

Thanks for offering to help. I have tried what you suggest.....but still no pictures. When I get any answer from the Celebrity at sea site I will post in case it helps anyone else.

In the meantime I am sooooo glad you are all enjoying the views!!!

Angie

Tony, you can try also http://kroooz-cams.com/, then go to Celebrity

or again http://www2.celebrityatsea.com/

I was able to get in with no problem. Of course, the bridge cam is black because it's night but there is a gentleman in a tux sitting in the internet cafe.

The archives are also there. They go back to the beginning of August. If you right click on the ship name, another menu will come up and one of the items is the archives.

Patricia

....not on the celebrity at sea, but on krooozcams. Thanks very much Roxanne. I want to re-live my last year cruise on the summit and then preview my this year cruise also on the summit.

By the way I don't get a black page signalling a photo on celebrity at sea it just remains plain. All the captions download and then thats it!!

Thanks everyone for your time and trouble.

Angie

Thanks BSeaBob,

Thr drop down menu was not working the first time I tried the new site.

After I chamged to www2.celebrityatsea.com everything works fine. Yes

it is a big improvement on the old site.

Is there anyway of finding archives going back more than three months as

I would like to view The Infinity Round the Horn 2004 pics again

Hi,

I work with the Highseas Computer Services the company that provides the CelebrityAtSea website. I am very glad that people like the new sites look. I hope it works for everyone but see that some people are having problems with different browsers etc.

We tested the site before posting it with all different browsers on both PCs and MACs but with all the different combinations of OSs and Browsers perhaps we have issues.

If anyone is running into trouble viewing the new site please go to the site and use the Contact form and we'll help you. I appreciate you doing this so we can make the site better for everyone.

Thanks,

Ken

BTW: Regarding images older than 90 days, no I'm sorry but we only keep the 90 days worth shown on the site.

The Celebrity at Sea site is a great improvement. Unfortunately, the cam does not work for really dumb people.

On a recent trip on Galaxy I decided that I would get a pictorial souvenir. I stood in front of the bridge cam for 15 minutes, waving, smiling etc. The passers-by just stared at me.

I carefully noted the time and when I got home I checked the pics. I wasn't there? Had I been edited out? Was I being obscene? A bit of detective work ensued and I then realised I had been standing on the wrong side of the ship...right postion, wrong side. Not surprising i was stared at. :p

Archived