Celebrity At Sea Website

pammyveruda

Hi,

I work for Highseas Computer Services, and helped develop the new Online@Celebrity website. Thank you for all the positive comments about our new site. I hope it will be a wonderful addition for everyone. I am sorry to hear that some people are having trouble viewing the site properly, but here are a few quick fixes you may want to try:

• If you are on IE 5.2 on a Mac, and you can't see some pictures, refresh your browser window. For some reason, some picture don't load the first time.
  • If you can not see a WebCam picture AND can not see the fly-out menus on the home page, you may not have JavaScript enabled on your browser. If you think this is the case, please email us using the contact form, and we will help you with it.

For any other problems, please use the contact form on the web site to let us know, and we will do our best to correct them. Thank you for your input, as it helps us improve our services to meet your needs.

Ben Wilkins

Highseas Computer Services, LLC

I work for Highseas Computer Services, and helped develop the new Online@Celebrity website. <snip> For any other problems, please use the contact form on the web site to let us know, and we will do our best to correct them. Thank you for your input, as it helps us improve our services to meet your needs.
Thanks for revealing yourself here, Ben -- it's great to have someone to contact when there are problems.

Specifically, do you or your company have the ability to contact a Celebrity ship to tell them that one or more web-cam(s) or their server is malfunctioning? Several times in the last year I've noticed Summit's bridge web-cam get "stuck", meaning it doesn't update for days. A couple of times we've gotten lucky and had a CC'er on board who was monitoring these boards, and who could bring the situation to the Purser's attention. The other times we just had to wait it out...

John

Ben -- The new site is truly wonderful and the addition of the port schedule is an added bonus. However when I try to access it through AOL the old page comes up as well as when I use the link on Kroooz-cams. The only way I can access it is through my IE browser. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Anne

Hi Ben (wrote to ken before directly).

Do you think the pricing will ever come DOWN for on board access?

Recent Infinity cruise was $25.00/per day with 50 minutes of connect time.

I don't spend $25.00 for a whole MONTH of high speed at home.

Just asking.

Thanks

Archived