Sovereign in her new Pullmantur livery

Is RCCL transferring her with her Viking Crown? I remembered reading somewhere that they used to remove them from the original ships prior to sale.

Will

They did, with the exception of 1 ship, and I can't remember which one. But , as the ship is not leaving the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line family, I would imagine, that they will leave the Viking lounge:D

If the prices are good.........she might give us something to look forward to when cruising in the Med. I wonder if they will have English as the 5th lagnuage aboard???

Rick

Rick:

Prices are usually pretty good on Pullmantur's cruises, considering that they are all-inclusive with all your booze included and airfare from Madrid as well if sailing from a non Spanish port.

In fact only two languages are used to make announcements on board, Spanish and English.

I was looking at the picture of the Empress on their site as well. We sailed on her when she was the Nordic Empress back in 1995. Kind of sad, but it does not look like Pullmantur changed much on the ship.

Archived