Another RCCL Reward Points question...

I tried searching for this and came up with nothing....I recently "cashed in" two 25,000 point coupons for OBC on my cruise coming up next week, and after calling C&A to double-check, they told me that they were received and applied to my invoice. A few days after that, I called reservations to get a copy of the updated invoice emailed to me, and the OBC isn't showing up on there.

Is there a special number I need to call to get the correct invoice which shows my OBC? I want to be sure I have all of the bases covered before FI and I leave next week. We are really counting on this $500 of OBC!! (And yes, I do have copies of the certificates).

Any advice is greatly appreciated! TIA!

You can try calling the RCI Coupon Redemption Center at 1-888-305-4626 as these are the folks that process the certificates as they are received.

They usually apply the certificates by earliest to latest sailings. As long as you have copies..........you should have no worries. Once on board, if they do not show up on your Account by day 2.............take copies to Guest Relations.

I hope you made copies of the certificates before you mailed them in. The OBCs will not show up anywhere until after you get on the ship. They usually show up on your account on the second day. Make sure you have the copies with you just in case.

Your OBC will actually show up immediately following your first purchase on the ship - even if it is the first day.

Ours never has and we buy drinks as soon as we get on the ship. It usually shows up midway through the second day.

Hi kas141 - I will be sailing with you next week! I called yesterday to ask about the same thing. I wanted to take my newest invoice with me as well. I was told the same thing. That it's applied and can't email me the statement. I did make copies before I mailed them in and will be taking them with me as well. I will be checking on the second day to make sure they are truly appiled.

I tried searching for this and came up with nothing....I recently "cashed in" two 25,000 point coupons for OBC on my cruise coming up next week, and after calling C&A to double-check, they told me that they were received and applied to my invoice. A few days after that, I called reservations to get a copy of the updated invoice emailed to me, and the OBC isn't showing up on there.

Is there a special number I need to call to get the correct invoice which shows my OBC? I want to be sure I have all of the bases covered before FI and I leave next week. We are really counting on this $500 of OBC!! (And yes, I do have copies of the certificates).

OBC's don't show up on your invoice since it isn't a credit to an active account. Once you get on board it'll show up usually the 2nd day on your acct on your stateroom TV

I hope you made copies of the certificates before you mailed them in. The OBCs will not show up anywhere until after you get on the ship. They usually show up on your account on the second day. Make sure you have the copies with you just in case.

Hi kas141 - I will be sailing with you next week! I called yesterday to ask about the same thing. I wanted to take my newest invoice with me as well. I was told the same thing. That it's applied and can't email me the statement. I did make copies before I mailed them in and will be taking them with me as well. I will be checking on the second day to make sure they are truly appiled.

OBC's don't show up on your invoice since it isn't a credit to an active account. Once you get on board it'll show up usually the 2nd day on your acct on your stateroom TV

You can absolutely get an updated invoice that shows the OBC. I am looking at two right now from my cruise on July 3rd. I called RCCL and confirmed that the certificates were received and then I asked to be emailed updated invoices showing the OBC, and I was. It is entitled a Booked Confirmation Invoice Agent Copy.

OBC do not show on invoices only discount coupons will.

OBC will be applied to you shipboard account about a day or two after sailing. You can have your TA check you record where he or she can see if it was received and will be applied.

OBC will be applied to you shipboard account about a day or two after sailing. You can have your TA check you record where he or she can see if it was received and will be applied.

Sure it does. But there is no dollar amount, just a code under Cruise Charges. Here are mine (without attaching the whole thing) from an invoice I requested that was titled Booked Confirmation Invoice - Guest Copy.

C2OC-$75 OBC P/P- -- My $150 OBC from Royal Visa

SB05-$50 SNGL OBC - Shareholder benefit

If you look across the invoice there are no dollar amounts, so if you are looking for -150 or -75 in the total you won't see them. Just the codes on the invoice.

Happy Cruising

Ed

I have a slightly different question, but along the same lines as this thread. We booked our cruise this November on Serenade while we were on Mariner last November. In doing so, we are entitled to a $100 OBC, but there is no paperwork anywhere stating that. How will our OBC show up...the same as posters have stated here, on day 2? Also, what could I do if it doesn't show up? Could the loyalty ambassador look up where we booked the cruise and compare the dates, ie. that we were actually on Mariner the day we booked Serenade??

You can request to be emailed an invoice showing the OBC.

Sure it does. But there is no dollar amount, just a code under Cruise Charges. Here are mine (without attaching the whole thing) from an invoice I requested that was titled Booked Confirmation Invoice - Guest Copy.

C2OC-$75 OBC P/P- -- My $150 OBC from Royal Visa

SB05-$50 SNGL OBC - Shareholder benefit

If you look across the invoice there are no dollar amounts, so if you are looking for -150 or -75 in the total you won't see them. Just the codes on the invoice.

Happy Cruising

Ed

On my Guest Confirmation Invoice Agent Copy (emailed to me by RCCL), the code on the first one is "C102-L1 OBC $100" for one reservation and "C10O-L1 OBC $50," "C106-L1 OBC $200" and "C108-L1 OBC $250" for the second reservation. I applied $100 OBC to one cabin and $500 OBC to the other.

Archived