Bon Voyage gifts

Gingee

I was debating about having some bon voyage gifts waiting for my family. Now I think I remember seeing a bon voyage store on the cruise ship. Is that right? Do they still have them on the Victory? If that is the case, then are the prices the same? Debating about having something sitting there waiting when they get in the room or not. Or should I just order through the internet. Decisions decisions. Also, I do remember liking the bathrobes but do they sell them on the ship also?

Thanks

I think it would be fun to have the "gifts" waiting the first time they open the cabin door. Gifts brighten the room and make it your own. After everyone unpacks, you might not even notice the gifts!

You can buy the robes and the large Carnival towels on the ship.

Enjoy!

i always pre order things for the room. This is for our 11th anniversary but i always have roses and choclate covered strawberries in the room.

I am also sending her a certificates for a picture for us from our kids, they are excited to give something to MOM on the ship

It will impress the wife and be a great start to a great trip

i always pre order things for the room. This is for our 11th anniversary but i always have roses and choclate covered strawberries in the room.

I am also sending her a certificates for a picture for us from our kids, they are excited to give something to MOM on the ship

It will impress the wife and be a great start to a great trip

This is a great idea!!!! Our first cruise is for our 15th anniversary, and the kids will be with grandma. So tell me.....How do you order items????

This is a great idea!!!! Our first cruise is for our 15th anniversary, and the kids will be with grandma. So tell me.....How do you order items????

On the Carnival.com site, go to the gifts section.

You will need your cabin number and booking number

just put what you want in your cart, then check out. It will ask you for things like who is this from, who is it to, when do you want it, what date, etc.......

It's fun to have something waiting in your room. It was our 10th anniversary and I wanted to splurge a little so I ordered multiple items. We got to our room early and only the flowers were there, and the other items trickled in prior to departure. Everything we ordered looked/tasted good and it was fun to wonder what each knock on the door would bring. I say go for it!

http://www.dd-farm.com/cm/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=6

It's fun to have something waiting in your room. It was our 10th anniversary and I wanted to splurge a little so I ordered multiple items. We got to our room early and only the flowers were there, and the other items trickled in prior to departure. Everything we ordered looked/tasted good and it was fun to wonder what each knock on the door would bring. I say go for it!

http://www.dd-farm.com/cm/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=6

Our first 7 day cruise, we splurged. we ordered the 6 pk cooler with cokes, mug, and hat, fruit and wine basket, cake and anniversary basket for our anniversary. I think that was all we ordered. our next 7 day, we just ordered the fruit and wine basket. This time, I don't think I am ordering anything.

My husband ordered the Bon Voyage decorations for me, for a Mother's Day present when we sailed on the Victory - which happened to be Mother's Day!!

The decorations were terrific! It also came with two keychains, which I am still using.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2289905920046657171bVYJWj

Catrin

I surprised my sister-in-law with the "Happy Birthday" decorations when we cruised together last year! It is great fun seeing someone's reaction when they open the cabin door and see everything.

Next year I'm taking some friends on a cruise and their anniversary is during the cruise. It's their first cruise and I will, of course, be ordering decorations for them.

Has anyone ever had issues with receiving pre-ordered gifts at the appropriate timing.

On our Honeymoon cruise, 2 different family members ordered us chocolate covered strawberries. One was supposed to arrive on departure and the other not until like day 4 or so. When we reached the cabin both orderes were there.

Has anyone else had this issue or do you think it is pretty isolated? I will be honest is saying it is really the only thing that has kept us from pre-ordering stuff again. I would be interested in hearing others experiences!

Our last cruise was to celebrate our 5th Anniversary.

I ordered the "Happy Anniversary" decorations, high seas romance gift pack ( this is well worth the money) and chocolate covered strawberries.

I requested they be in the room on embarkation day and the only thing there was the Decorations. I had to ask for the other items. I think this was just an isolated incident. Our room stewards were not the best we've ever had....We had other issues with them during our week cruise....:cool:

However, we had a fabulous cruise despite it.

I had ordered a bottle of wine from the Bon Voyage Dept that was supposed to be in my cabin when I arrived. I requested 3 glasses. When we boarded the ship and got to our cabin, the wine was sitting in an ice bucket with all the ice melted and the water was warm. It must have been sitting there for a very long time. Also there were only 2 glasses.

My SIL preordered the anniversary gift basket for DH and myself on our last cruise. It was waiting for us when we got to the room. It was really nice to walk in and see a gift waiting.

The wine for it arrived on day 2 I think.

I prefer to order from Carnival. The basket was in the room when we arrived. The Well Wishers basket cost more and didn't arrive until later although I saw it sitting in the hall on a rolling cart for a few hours. I love to have something waiting for me when I arrive for some reason. If your order wine take a corkscew.

Archived