Favorite Picture of All Time

This is the Truimph - From Cozumel in 2004.

I am sure many of you have this exact shot.... or something like it!

I sure miss the International Pier!

Catrin

1146404098046657171S600x600Q85.jpg[/url]

yeah i have a pic just like it with the conquest in 04...I was wondering why the pier looked different this year in cozumel...so its a different pier now?

Favorite Picture Of All Time....

Vannah White.....Playboy centerfold......January 1977......

Oops...Sorry...Didn't notice the Carnival only tag on this.......:confused: :p :D :cool:

I think this one sums up how much fun we have when we go, this one was taken in St. Thomas, in June of 2007 while we were parasailing, and we were sailing on the Carnival Valor.

2834301260093461973S600x600Q85.jpg

And to me this one shows how beautiful, it's St. Thomas, taken in June of 2006 and we were sailing on the Carnival Elation. The time & date stamp on the pics is wrong, it wasn't set right, however, it's actually 2 pictures side by side to show the whole picture, but still gorgeous.

2702974900093461973S600x600Q85.jpg

It's impossible to pick a favorite, though I really did try.

Here's a picture of Dunn's River Falls taken before we started climbing:

ry%3D320

And this is the same day tubing a beautiful river in Ocho Rios:

ry%3D320

And last one. This is truly my REAL all time favorite, but it's not on Carnival. This picture just sums up my cruise experience. We had just returned from a day at Paradise Beach in Cozumel, and the sun was about to set, and that "feeling" took over... you know, that this is the way the world was meant to be and we feel so lucky because God has given us a glimpse of heaven. I realize it won't have meaning to anybody else...but to me it is priceless. :o ry%3D320

Wow, thanks for all the responses everyone! These pictures are more incredible than I could have imagined! These all make you want to book a cruise and cannot be good for your bank account :).

Sorry I haven't posted mine yet, I got home late from work and didn't go on the computer once. Tthe last thing I want to do after spending 8 hours on the computer at work is spend more time on the computer at home. I'd much prefer being on a cruise.

Anyway, making the thread I thought I'd be seeing hundreds of pictures of ships in the sunset or certain events on board, but this wa sa nice surprise. It's easy to forget how beautiful ports and places of the world are when you are stuck indoors in the same city/town every day.

Since this thread is becoming somewhat popular, I'll start a "Favorite Ship Picture" thread. We can see which thread lasts on page 1 the longest :). If that thread doesn't seem as "fun" then we'll pretend it never existed :)

What month did you sail to get the great iceberg photo in Alaska? Awesome picture.

We sailed in early July..:)..Over all the weather was pretty good! We are going again this Sept..The last Alaska Cruise for the Spirit..We thought Carnival did an excellent job in Alaska!

Kelly

Kellywhite, that is the nicest, most beautiful, coolest, every positive adjective int he english language, picture I have ever seen. Sites likes those are what made me fall in love with Alaska.

Thanks!

Me again...

One more..

This is Barbados... from the Legend on 2005. We took a wonderful tour!

2185893310046657171S600x600Q85.jpg

OK, THAT does it. I've wanted to go see Barbados and now I HAVE to. HAVE to. :D

I hope this thread is still going when I go on my first cruise in September--I want to get in on the fun.

This has been my favorite thread so far! Thanks for thinking of it and THANK YOU EVERYONE for posting!!!