And the name is...

caribbeanboy

Very good coka! I could hear Colin as I was reading you post! And I like the names you came up with also. I would vote for them.

I don't think the F3's will be named after any jewels since they are a different class of ship.

Following the lead from the "World Hold On" video - maybe Universe or Galaxy. Something that shows their size.

There was only one Norway in my opinion. Some names don't need to be reused.

Almost there. I used to like the wood clad station wagons in the 50s & 60s. So the name is.....

NORWEGIAN WOODY

A really big ship!!!:eek:

It would have to have a giant Surfboard on top!

I think they should be called Norwegian Discovery & Norwegian Challenger...after the space shuttles, seeing as they were, at the time of their design/build, ahead of their time.

Having Norway & Independence would also be good if the prefix could be dropped.

It would have to have a giant Surfboard on top!

Of course there would be two big anchor covers that looked like mohair dice and we all know what would be served on the back of the ship....dare I say it......OK.... Hot Dogs Big dogs for a big ship.:D

Nick

Minds out of the gutter please...........:D

mbisson is right...I feel so bad.

I'll try harder next time. There is always good from bad....that's it

Norwegian Guttermind for all us challenged folks.

In Norwegian.... Guttermind translates to a type of sausage that is put in a bread roll and enjoyed in the sauna.

Monte... What about the pool deck????

Nick

Almost there. I used to like the wood clad station wagons in the 50s & 60s. So the name is.....

NORWEGIAN WOODY

A really big ship!!!:eek:

Although I have to admit that my mind did wander into the gutter on this one, the first thing that came to mind when you mentioned wood clad station wagon was "loser cruiser".:rolleyes: Sorry but a 30 something friend of mine drove one into the ground a few years ago and that what we called it :p Not sure if the loser cruiser would attract a lot of business....

... Sorry but a 30 something friend of mine drove one into the ground a few years ago and that what we called it :p Not sure if the loser cruiser would attract a lot of business....

"loser cruiser" ... funny stuff.:D

Didn't Chevy Chase drive one of those??

mbisson is right...I feel so bad.

I'll try harder next time. There is always good from bad....that's it

Norwegian Guttermind for all us challenged folks.

In Norwegian.... Guttermind translates to a type of sausage that is put in a bread roll and enjoyed in the sauna.

Monte... What about the pool deck????

Nick

Wow, this reminds me of the board game Balderdash! for those of you who are familiar with it.

AWINKLER:

Chevy Chase drove " The Family Truckster" I beleive...correct me if I am wrong (Damn that thing was UGLY!)

Wow, this reminds me of the board game Balderdash! for those of you who are familiar with it.

AWINKLER:

Chevy Chase drove " The Family Truckster" I beleive...correct me if I am wrong (Damn that thing was UGLY!)

I am.. and I usually win. Guess you could say "BS" is my game! :D

...and yes.. The Griswald's drove that "trukster" all the way to WallyWorld!

I thought some more. The Aura's hull art can be a design of many colored halos (glowing circles) with swishes of long northern light colors (to represent the aurora borealis).

Still thinking about the Luminar's hull art. A luminary is an object that gives off light, such as a celestial object. Maybe a combination of stars, planets, gemstones, with similar swishes of northern light colors as her sister.

coka

I think they should be called Norwegian Discovery & Norwegian Challenger...after the space shuttles, seeing as they were, at the time of their design/build, ahead of their time.

The Aura and The Apollo

coka

Having Norway & Independence would also be good if the prefix could be dropped.

Not sure Challenger would be a wise choice since The Space Shuttle Challenger exploded on January 28, 1986, 73 seconds after launch. :eek:

Archived