And the name is...

caribbeanboy

I'm thinking one may be some kind of a name that references to "cold"...for their new "ice bar" that we supposedly would need to wear fur coats in order to enter.

NCL Nordic Sea?

NCL Polar? or

NCL Ice?

Budweiser already used ICE. Isn't the Nordic Sea name of someone else's ship?

Polar cap...

Ploar express (nah, already a train.....)

NCL Glaicier has a nice ring to it

and NCL Equator. One hot , one cold...........

Athena is Sharon Agathon (the Cylon that became a Viper Pilot), on Battlestar Galactica ;)

Hear hear!!!!!!!!!!

Norwegian Apollo

Norwegian Starbuck

Or (changing gears)

Norwegian Skywalker

Norwegian Vader - Could you imagine the hull art????

Just as long as it's not named like the Queen Mary and the Queen Mary II...

Titanic II..

Sorry folks. I couldn't resist. :D

I liked this one too but Titanic II may have bad connotations for some people.

I suggest Poseidon :D

Maybe they can have naming rights like the sports stadiums.

The Norwegian Budweiser

The Norwegian Grey Goose

If I may add...

Norwegian Cuttysark

Norwegian Glenfiddich

Norwegian Ouzo This is good...say it slow OOOOuuZOOOO rolls off your tongue doesn't it!!!!!!!:D Great name for a EAST coast ship.

Ok it's better than Norwegian F-3

Nick

If I may add...

Norwegian Cuttysark

Norwegian Glenfiddich

Norwegian Ouzo This is good...say it slow OOOOuuZOOOO rolls off your tongue doesn't it!!!!!!!:D Great name for a EAST coast ship.

Ok it's better than Norwegian F-3

Nick

Well if they're going that route here are my picks:

Norwegian Cosmo

Norwegian Mary (as in Bloody....not Queen:D ) Or Caesar (as in Bloody not HAIL!)

Norwegian Mimosa

Norwegian Merlot

Norwegian Chardonnay....

I can go on and on but I've got a reputation to...hick....uphold :rolleyes:

I am.. and I usually win. Guess you could say "BS" is my game! :D

...and yes.. The Griswald's drove that "trukster" all the way to WallyWorld!

So why didn't they make a "National Lampoon's Cruise Vacation?" It still could happen, only this time, Clark would be celebrating his retirement, going on a cruise with his two (now grown) kids and their kids. I'm starting to write the screenplay in my head.

As far as a name for the new F3, I think they'll break away from "Norwegian ???" and go with calling it the NCL Something. Still, I like Norwegian Wood. It could have round glasses as the captain's deck...

So why didn't they make a "National Lampoon's Cruise Vacation?" It still could happen, only this time, Clark would be celebrating his retirement, going on a cruise with his two (now grown) kids and their kids. I'm starting to write the screenplay in my head.

That's Hilarious! One of Chevy's caper's should be removing the auto-tip from his account and watch the fun unfold.... ;)

That's Hilarious! One of Chevy's caper's should be removing the auto-tip from his account and watch the fun unfold.... ;)

He should try to sneak in booze and get called to the naugthy room.

And he booked an inside room for 5 (His cousin Randy Quaid is, of course, joining them for a free ride)

Throw in a few obsense towel animals and some spa treatments gone amuck and you got yourself an Acadeny Award!

He should try to sneak in booze and get called to the naugthy room.

And he booked an inside room for 5 (His cousin Randy Quaid is, of course, joining them for a free ride)

Throw in a few obsense towel animals and some spa treatments gone amuck and you got yourself an Acadeny Award!

HeeHeee... And add Randy in some flip flops at dinner upsetting countless guests who are just trying to enjoy their endless lobster tail feast!

AWinkler, this is getting good. I think we should start a separate thread for "Cruise Vacation" ideas, then take all of the ideas and write the screenplay, then submit it to Warner Bros. The stipulation is that we get to go as technical advisors!

As for the towel animal, he would find one hanging from the ceiling (from the sprinkler head of course), pull it down, setting off the sprinkler. Or the ceiling panel would come down, hitting him on the head. The door to his balcony would fall off the track, being constantly open, and the breeze would blow stuff around their cabin. And just think of the shower scene! Don't stop me, I'm on a roll!

LOL.. let's write in a part where someone, who's posing as a cop, arrests Chevy for smuggling booze on. Chevy will be forced to stay in a cabin for 14 days with a toilet that overflows with sewage. At the end, when they realize the cop was not really a cop, the cruise line will offer him $500 (but then not really give it to him but bans him from cruising their line forever.) It could happen!!

LOL, Lowtyde.. I think you started this whole chevy thing in the first place..

LOL.. let's write in a part where someone, who's posing as a cop, arrests Chevy for smuggling booze on. Chevy will be forced to stay in a cabin for 14 days with a toilet that overflows with sewage. At the end, when they realize the cop was not really a cop, the cruise line will offer him $500 (but then not really give it to him but bans him from cruising their line forever.) It could happen!!

LOL, Lowtyde.. I think you started this whole chevy thing in the first place..

We can call the ships

I"'m Chevy Chase"

"AND I'M NOT":)

Archived