Liquor Package

When we sailed on Celebrity we bought a liquor package (bottle of alcohol, 6 cans of soda and a package of mixed nuts), it was a worthwhile deal. I 'thought' I remembered having a similar kind of thing with Royal Caribbean but could not find such a thing in the onboard gifts section. I would really like to be able to enjoy a few beverages on the balcony without spending a ton of money but am not willing to take a chance on our honeymoon of us being the FIRST people being denied access on the ship because of hidden liquor. Is it possible to purchase a bottle of rum from one of the bars? I know that any liquor purchased in the onboard store is held until the end of the cruise. I appreciate any insight.

When we sailed on Celebrity we bought a liquor package (bottle of alcohol, 6 cans of soda and a package of mixed nuts), it was a worthwhile deal. I 'thought' I remembered having a similar kind of thing with Royal Caribbean but could not find such a thing in the onboard gifts section. I would really like to be able to enjoy a few beverages on the balcony without spending a ton of money but am not willing to take a chance on our honeymoon of us being the FIRST people being denied access on the ship because of hidden liquor. Is it possible to purchase a bottle of rum from one of the bars? I know that any liquor purchased in the onboard store is held until the end of the cruise. I appreciate any insight.

I don´t know about any similar liquor packages and I don´t think you can buy bottles form the bar, at least not hard liquors. Wine and Champagne I think are available by the bottle.

No - you can't buy a bottle of liquor or a bar set up on RCCL.

Archived