Fascination 3 Day Bahamas - Just Booked

Hawaii697

Woo hooo, I'm so excited. I just booked a surprise cruise for my 10 year old daughter. School is closed on the September 12th, so daughter will miss one day of school. She's always wanted to go on a cruise and also see Atlantis (Mary Kate and Ashley movie perked her interest). I'm also taking one of her friends. I can't believe the great rate I got for an Oceanview.

Can anyone tell me a bit about the Fascination? Especially fun for the kids. Thanks!

The Fascination is a great ship, just on there last week. :)

I have a short video on my website if you want a peek at her.

Larry, thank you much for sharing your photos. They are absolutely gorgeous! I was there last July and my pictures aren't half as nice as yours. My daughter is going to be so excited! Can you tell me if there is just water slide area, or several at Atlantis? Thanks.

Check out www.atlantis.com they have lots of pictures of the different slides and stuff. I think we went to the "water" tab, and then "aquaventure". We're taking our boys in October for the waterpark. Friends laugh because we live near Orlando, but are taking a 3 day cruise to a waterpark. Hey - - everybody's happy right?;)

First of all let me tell you that the Fascination is a wonderful ship!!

I sailed on her September 2001 on a three day cruise. I still recall the very first time seeing her! Anyone could tell that I was a newbie by the way my head was tilted up I was like "WOW":eek: !! My friend had to herd me along because I was walking around in awe!!

It's because of this three day cruise in 2001 that I got the cruise fever and now sailing on 14 days cruises.

It's all because of the Fascination! Have a great cruise with your daughter and her friend!

Happy sailing!!!

I would suggest looking at booking a room now for Comfort Suites on Paradise island. If the three of you are going to do Atlantis its a much cheaper way to be able to have access throughout Atlantis. On the ship its $150 a person, you can usually secure a room at the Comfort Suites for less than $200. But you have to book early to get the good pricing. Have fun, I have been on the Fascination twice and had a blast both times.

Just checked for your Sept 13th date and a room at Comfort Suites is only $175!!! Thats a steal. Plus you don't have to pay now and it is cancellable up until 5 days before I believe. $175 for 3 for an excusion is a great price.

What a nice Mom you are! How long will you wait until you tell her?

Thank you. She won't know until we pull up to the pier. :D She's going to think we are visiting fam in Miami and hanging out at the beaches there!

Thank you. She won't know until we pull up to the pier. :D She's going to think we are visiting fam in Miami and hanging out at the beaches there!

Oh, that's so funny. I did a surprise cruise with my girls last year on the Inspiration. It was awesome! I loved hearing the excitement in their voices when they realized where we were going.

I would suggest looking at booking a room now for Comfort Suites on Paradise island. If the three of you are going to do Atlantis its a much cheaper way to be able to have access throughout Atlantis. On the ship its $150 a person, you can usually secure a room at the Comfort Suites for less than $200. But you have to book early to get the good pricing. Have fun, I have been on the Fascination twice and had a blast both times.

Just checked for your Sept 13th date and a room at Comfort Suites is only $175!!! Thats a steal. Plus you don't have to pay now and it is cancellable up until 5 days before I believe. $175 for 3 for an excusion is a great price.

Thanks for your suggestion. A friend recommended this as well. I was able to secure a discounted rate of $141.30 banana.gif. The kids will be thrilled.

When you get a room here, how many people can join in? Do they give you wristbands or anything? We are planning a large family group for next summer on Fascination and I'm looking for suggestions on what to do in Nassau. And, by the way, how did you get the discounted room at Comfort Inn?

When you get a room here, how many people can join in? Do they give you wristbands or anything? We are planning a large family group for next summer on Fascination and I'm looking for suggestions on what to do in Nassau. And, by the way, how did you get the discounted room at Comfort Inn?

The reservationist I spoke with mentioned I could get as many wristbands needed in my group that is checking in. I have a feeling you are limited to 4 per room.

As for the discount, I have a part-time business, that allows me discounts on certain hotels.

I have a feeling the limit for wristbands is 4 per room. As for the discount, I have a part-time business that allows me hotel discounts. :D

Archived