Some basic questions

Tweets

Hi Gang,

I haven't been on Celebrity for several years, I remember lemonade and iced tea being offered at the buffet. Is this still true? Also, would your waiter bring lemonade or iced tea to you during dinner? On Princess when you sign up for the soda sticker you get an insulated mug/tube with Coke logo on it. Does Celebrity give you a mug or just the sticker?

We want a table for 4, when you get on board do you have to go to the dining room to check what table you are at or is the information in your cabin?

I am so excited to be returning to Celebrity-I can't wait until December!

Thanks for the help:)

Hi Tweets,

I believe it is still true that they offer iced tea and lemonade in the buffet.

During dinner, I have only seen iced tea being served. I don't know it they will serve lemonade as well.

When you sign up for the soda card, you get both a sticker and a coke mug.

The information about your table number is in your cabin, but it doesn't indicate how many are at the table. I would suggest you go go the dining room to check it out as soon as you can after you board the ship.

Have a great trip.

Yes, lemonade and ice tea are served in the buffet. Your dining room waiter will also bring you ice tea (not sure re the lemonade).

I am not sure if this has changed, but in the past you got a mug and sticker, however on one cruise I recall someone with a card, no mug.

Table in DR. It will be on a card in your room.

Hope I am correct, but if not, someone else will chime in!

Posting the same time as Bubbie! (edit)

You don't have to bring your mug with you to get your soda with soda sticker. It will be served in a regular bar glass. In fact, we had a number of the coke mugs so last time we told them to keep the mug when we got our sticker. I thought I read somewhere on the boards that Celebrity was now giving out Celebrity mugs. If so, I guess we will keep the mug from our next cruise.

In the buffet area, there is iced tea, lemonade, and a fruit punch in the dispensers. At breakfast time the dispensers, have orange juice, apple juice and a third type of juice.

I am not sure about lemonade available at dinner, I know that iced tea and iced coffee are available. There is usually a juice available in the appetizer section of the menu in the dining room for both lunch and dinner (i.e. pineapple, tomato, etc) and you could order more than one.

Archived