?? About Bernards Tours

rabelgirls

Just a quick question, I will be visiting St. Maarten in December and am wondering if my three girls and I will be safe on a tour with Bernards? My DH will not be going with us. It's just me and our girls 16, 12 and 7.

What other excursions could we do?

You will be perfectly safe. We did a private tour with his company earlier this month and we never felt safer. John was our driver and guide for our tour because Bernard himself was doing the group tour but he made sure to personally introduce himself to us early on in our tour and also made a point to check with us personally several times through-out the day to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. At places where John took us - he also made sure to to let us know exactly where he would be if we needed him (always where he dropped us off).

I would also highly recommend Bernard's Tour. We also had Joe as our driver. Both of these gentlemen could not have been nicer. They made sure we were comfortable at all times and had everything we needed. Highly recommend this tour for any age group We had another CC member with us and their 6 year old. Great tour.

:D

Archived